Chapter Seven: Loving Father

WARNING...

THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY FUCKED UP.

Somewhere in New York City...

Johnston Tillman, a 46-year-old judge, married happily to his wife Gemma, and the father of two awakens to the sound of his alarm

Johnston Tillman, a 46-year-old judge, married happily to his wife Gemma, and the father of two awakens to the sound of his alarm. Looking at the clock, the red lights flash at 7:30 AM. Rolling out of bed, he glances at his wife. He kisses her on the cheek before making his way towards the kitchen. He makes himself a coffee before sitting down on his couch and turning on the TV. A minute later, a light-skinned petite black-haired teenage girl comes strolling out without a care in the world in her undies and baggy black shirt with a rose on the right side of the shirt. She stares at her iPhone as John stares at something else entirely.

She looks up at her dad, to see him snap his eyes back towards the TV in a second. She smirks putting her phone on the counter before circling in front of her father. She puts her hand on her hip, only inches away from John's face.

"What you looking at, daddy?"

"I was just admiring the gorgeous creation I made."

"Oh yeah, what about Dean?"

"You know you're my favourite, baby girl." He says grabbing her ass, pulling her closer.

"You better stop Daddy, Mommy might catch us."

"It doesn't matter baby, I've been waiting to show her I'm in love with you." He growls squeezing her small ass harder. She lets out a passionate moan while looking at the ceiling fan.

"Oh fuck yes, daddy. Fuck me right now!" She demands, pushing him back into the couch before jumping on top of his crotch. He then scrambles to pull down his boxers before she also quickly takes her undies off.

"You ready to feel the pussy you created, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes, Hayley! You should already know!"

After two minutes of moans and clapping sounds, John ends up finishing inside his daughter. She lets out one last loud moan before laying her head on his shoulder, panting.

"You alright, baby." He brushes the strand out of her face.

"Yeah, I just-"

"What the fuck is going on here!?" A deep unknown voice bellows from behind them...

"Babe I-" John throws Hayley off him onto the ground, and she lands hard smacking her head against the wood.

"Oh fuck! Sorry Hayley!." He kneels to lift her head. She's luckily not bleeding.

"Get the fuck away from her John!" John's wife comes storming straight up to him before booting him in the face.

"Are you fucking serious, Gemma!" John grips his nose as blood begins to leak out.

"You're lucky I don't kill you. Get the hell out now, John!" John gets up on his two feet still naked from the bottom before being pushed out the front door by his wife. After a few seconds, clothing is thrown down from the balcony.

"I never wanna see you again! I'm filing a restraining order and reporting this to the police!" She screams at the top of her lungs from the balcony. John puts on some black slacks scattered on the ground before throwing a blue button shirt on the ground as well. He then finishes the outfit off with a thick black tie.

Arriving at the courthouse, after catching the bus. He walks in through the backdoor before entering his luxurious wooden office. He then takes the black smelly black robe and white collar sitting on his office desk before putting it over his clothing...