Chapter Twelve: Blue Night

The Gentlemen's Club...

Troy Hound arrives there in the late afternoon and asks about a white man with a South African accent, and gets a couple of people who brush him off, not giving him any information. But one particular skittish stripper who overheard in green lingerie pulls Troy aside to tell him something...

"I don't want him finding out I talked, but I can't hold this in any longer, it's killing me mentally." The dyed pink-haired woman tries to speak over the loud hip-hop music.

"Come, we'll talk somewhere quieter..." Troy says as he leads the way.

Inside Troy's red flashy Mustang-that he loaned when he first arrived in the
B

ig Apple. Troy writes on a notepad as the pink-haired stripper runs her mouth.

"Can you just tell me anything about the South African man, you fucking worthless slut!" Troy lashes out, annoyed by her high-pitched voice, or something that he just doesn't like.

"Aren't you supposed to be a cop, what the-"

"Just tell me..." Troy lunges forward grabbing her by the throat, like it comes naturally to him.

"Okay, Ok! He paid for a night to fuck me with his friend, but I haven't seen him since that!" She says as she chokes and spits salvia on Troy's hand.

Troy's eyes are black, empty without any emotions as tightens his grip...

"Please! I can get him to meet me-" the stripper says with the littlest bit of breath she has left. Troy snaps out of it and lets go of her. His eyes return to his normal hazel colour as he continues to stare at her.

"Now." Is the only thing Troy says. He hands her his iPhone.

Taking the phone out of Troy's hands; he watches her carefully as she dials a number. It rings for a moment before the pink-haired girl suddenly speaks.

"Hey baby, you wanna have some fun like last time?" She forces a soft and seductive voice

"Why not baby? You know you wanted me all to yourself."

"Thought so, you wanna get the usual hotel?"

"I'll meet you there, baby." She pulls the phone away from her ear, before looking at Troy terrified. Outside it starts to lightly rain.

"He said to meet at the Blue Night Murphy Motel..."

A couple of streets away from the nightclub, Troy's red Ford Mustang sits out the front of the worn-out hotel as the sun goes down. He watches the pink-haired stripper in the brown fur coat smoke a cigarette, impatiently waiting. She glances at Troy before looking back at the entrance of the hotel; a sigh high in the air flickering blue reads "Murphy Motel" in cursive.

A midnight black Jeep Wrangler with tinted windows pulls into the hotel, before parking in front of the stripper, a man in a zipped-up black hoodie hops out the passenger with something in his hands...

"Shit!" Troy angrily says under his breath.

"There's no fucking way!" He says noticing that it's a Uzi hanging by his side; the pink-haired girl doesn't because it's hidden behind the bulky car door-she grabs her lime green bra and reveals her perky tits, teasing the armed man.

"Come to me..." she yells as the rain starts to pick up. And that's the last words that come out of her mouth as the hooded man starts firing.

"You thought I would believe you!" The man screams over the gunfire and rainfall as he sprays. Everything gets hit, and glass shatters across the ground from the hotel windows as smoke develops all around the front. Troy jumps out from his Mustang, pulls out his Glock 9-and lets out shots at the hooded man.

He misses a couple, the smoke messing him up as well as the darkness, but the hooded man eventually gets hit in the shoulder. He slams against the Jeep Wrangler door but manages to get back inside the vehicle and catch a glimpse of Troy's face. The Jeep Wrangler backs up towards Troy as bullets ring off it. Diving out of the way just in time, Troy smashes his head against the concentrated ground. The last thing he sees before his vision fades is the vehicle speeding away from Murphy Motel...