Chapter Nine: Beat Down

Somewhere in New York City...

Back on the outside, where the Rich thrive and the poor suffer...

A broken-hearted black-haired woman is on her knees while she sobs. All around her furniture is scattered across the room. She picks up her phone that's sitting on the floor.

She then dials a number before holding her phone to her ear.

"Hello," Troy's raspy voice comes through the speakers.

"I need you to come over right now and fuck the shit out of him."

In the dark bedroom with the song "Dilemma" by Nelly pumping against the walls. Troy tears him up a mature pussy in missionary. Her head bangs against the wall rattling a family photo of a white middle-aged man in a judge gown with two female toddlers. She moans loudly making sure her daughters, neighbors and everyone around can hear.

"Holy mother of shit-" she lets out a massive gasp. Troy doesn't let up, as he grips even harder onto her neck. Her face is red, and her hazel eyes roll back, as her vagina starts producing squishy sounds...

The Hellhounds co-founder sits in the front at the funeral of William H. Hound. He dons a red suit with a red tie along with a black vest and black shades as he watches the young member with the same outfit (minus the shades) as he talks about his childhood best friend.

 He dons a red suit with a red tie along with a black vest and black shades as he watches the young member with the same outfit (minus the shades) as he talks about his childhood best friend

"I remember one time he said to me "Lose your temper, and you lose a tiny piece of your insanity." He chuckles.

"He certainly wasn't the most sane person." He says truthfully.

"But he was one tough and loyal man I inspire to be..."

The young black man then ends it with that, walking off the stage before sitting down next to the white man in the red and black suit.

"That was very touching Emanuel." The man says in a rough South African accent.

"I just said what was true. He was a real OG."

"That he was, but who in their right mind would pull some shit like this? I know that he would never go out like they say he did."

"I don't know boss, I've had numerous people trying to get info. Ain't shit came up beside Killa, and those security cameras at the hospital, but we gonna have to force them to give us the footage if we want it." He says flatly.

"Do it. I won't stop till I find out who killed, Billy."

"Okay, boss, after this is over, I'll tell my people." He says focusing back towards the stage where another member is about to speak...

In a pool of his blood, the dead inmate's eyes stare up at me. I then watch as the guards close in on us and my new cellmate Cecil. They immediately start beating us both with a baton. The pain shocks through my whole body as my eyes shut.

Awaking to the sound of someone calling my name, I look up to see a white nurse with black hair and white streaks. She pulls back when I open my eyes and holds out a bottle of water. I try to grab it with my right hand, but it budges and I see that I'm currently strapped to the bed. The only free thing is my left hand, I use that to grab the water bottle before taking a massive sip.

"Thirsty?" She says noticing I'm taking big mouthfuls. I stop drinking to speak.

"Yeah, can't even remember the last time had some nice cold water," I say going back to take another sip.

"So... what the fuck happened?" I ask rubbing my sore head.

"You don't remember? Your cellmate Cecil helped you... but he killed him. Threw him off the building." She says lowly.

"Oh shit..." I say as everything starts to come back like a bad hangover.

"Where is here? Cecil?" I say curious, he did just save my life.

"He's in solidarity, but that's all about I can tell you."

"What!? What do you mean all you can tell me?"

"It's just policy. I'm sorry." Fucking policy. I think to myself...

"Alright, alright, so when am I able to get out of here?"

"Well, you won't be exactly free after treatment, you'll have to do some solidarity as well.

"What!? But-"

"You're an accessory, you attacked and helped Ceil murder an inmate. Self-defence is out of the picture when you decide not to even try to stop Cecil."

"This is the biggest bullshit-"

"Whatever you wanna think I can't help you. I'll be back." She says walking off towards the sink. She then washes her hands before leaving the room.

Laying there in the medical bed, all I can think is why the big dude saved my life. He had no reason and didn't even look gang-affiliated. I'm missing something. As I'm thinking, I hear a man beside me say something.

"Hey, your Bella's son aye." The strong British voice is familiar... I remember when it from when I was a kid. My fucking mother's ex-boyfriend who tried to murder her...