27

Agnilasa shot back up, a beam of energy shooting up into the sky as he reappeared.

It appeared that he had grown some wings this time, making them all take a step back in disbelief. "Man! Is there anything this guy can't do?" Goku frowned.

Agnilasa charged up a ball of energy, making it almost half the size of the arena.

The ball of energy glowed a dark orange color, almost resembling the color of the sun.

"That bastard!" Vegeta clenched his jaw, "He thinks he can beat us by destroying the ring!" he transformed into Super Saiyan Blue.

"We'll stop him! No matter what it takes!" Gohan raised his energy.

The others proceeded to raise their powers as they waited for Goku's cue to attack.

"Ok let's do this!"

Agnilasa shot his energy ball towards them and they all shot their signature blasts at the same time towards the ball.

Venus raised her power even more and made her blast stronger. 17 stood to her side and she noticed he had stopped shooting and surrounded himself with a force field.

He flew up towards Agnilasa, making everyone pop their eyes. "17 what are you doing?!" Venus shouted.

"You five keep hitting him hard! I'll handle this!" he roared and pushed the ball back with all of his strength.

He went through the ball of energy and broke the force field up in half, holding it in both of his hands.

He raised his right arm and punched the top of his head, immediately backing up after impact.

Agnilasa roared in pain and moved his head side to side.

"Everyone! Give him one last push!" Goku advised everyone.

They all listened to him and used all their strengths to push on their blasts harder. Agnilasa was finally hit by all the blasts and was knocked off of the arena.

"All contestants of the Third Universe have been knocked out. The team is eliminated. According to the rules, the entire Third Universe will now be obliterated."

Venus took a step back and exhaled, trying to gain back all the energy she had lost from that attack.

"Nice attack! We're still in this thanks to you 17!" Goku thanked him.

Vegeta crossed his arms, "I don't see what's so heroic about hogging all the fun!"

"How did you know that was his power source?" Gohan asked.

"I suppose being an android gave me an inside track," 17 replied.

"Well you certainly were thinking on your toes!" Goku placed his hands on his hips, "We should also thank Frieza for joining in the tag team! It would've been tough to win without you!"

"Yeah we're not thanking him," Venus crossed her arms.

"I don't need a half monkey's thanks anyway," Frieza replied.

"Better than being a lizard," Vegeta defended her.

Frieza growled in annoyance, "Aww the Monkey Prince defending his daughter."