28

No matter what situation Venus was in with Frieza, she never trusted him, not even a little bit.

Venus was stubborn, but Frieza definitely beat her in that category. Much like her father, Frieza was really cocky too, but it was way worse than Vegeta's cockiness.

It was like Frieza was made up of all their negative traits and multiplied by one hundred.

Even after Frieza had been completely destroyed by Top in his golden form, he still truly believed he could take him.

"There's no way you think you can still take him?" Venus asked with her eyebrows lowered.

"Why is it that you Saiyan monkeys lack confidence?" Frieza exhaled and hopped down to where Top and 17 were and shot a blast at Top.

"There you are," 17 turned his head towards Frieza.

"I see. You've endured. That's impressive," Top lifted his eyes, "but you think you can stand against me? Well, give me everything you've got."

Frieza charged up a ball of energy, raising both of his hands over his head, "You're not the only one with the power to destroy worlds!"

Frieza's ball of energy grew to half the size of the arena and he threw it towards Top once he had finished.

Venus watched with her arms crossed and head tilted, waiting for Frieza to be proven wrong.

Top charged up a tiny ball of energy, smaller than palm of his hand and flicked it towards Frieza's blast.

Frieza's eyes went wide as Top's blast completely obliterated his. Top charged over at Frieza and punched him in his guts, making him choke on his own blood.

Top dragged him to a different area and Venus used this opportunity to run over to 17. She placed her hand on the top of his head and he raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing-"

"Just hold still," her hand glowed and she healed him up quickly.

Once she was done, 17 stood up quickly and looked down at his hands, "What did you do-"

"Hopefully just bought you more time in the tournament," she replied.

"Thanks," 17 then turned his head to the direction Frieza and Top were at, "we still have about five minutes left."

"It doesn't seem like we'll be able to eliminate them one on one," Venus followed his eyes in the direction he was staring at, "I'm not so sure if even the three of us together will."

"Well we're gonna have to. I have three children that I need to get home to."

Venus looked at him and then down at the ground. Her mind immediately wandering to Pan and Trunks.

She kept feeling guilty for doubting themselves winning the entire tournament.

It was unlikely and she knew that, she was really surprised that they had lasted until the final two considering they were the second weakest universe in the cosmos.

But now that she thought of it, they were really the only universe that was actually working as a team.

Most of the other universes would work by themselves which did make them weaker.

Even now, Jiren and Top were working solo trying to eliminate everyone else from the Seventh.

Venus shifted her eyes off the ground and they landed on Gohan who was watching her intently.

"Let's end this," she exchanged a look with 17 and he nodded back at her.

The two flew over to where Top and Frieza were. Top carried Frieza with one hand by the top of his head, tightly squeezing it before throwing Frieza to the side once he sensed Venus and 17 making their way over to them.