CHAPTER FOUR😮‍💨😮‍💨🦋

Present.....😮‍💨
The shrill cry of my alarm pierced the silence, trying to wake me up and announce it was 7:00pm in the morning-only if it knew that I wasn't sleeping. My restless mind refused to surrender to slumber.

"Who was he?",  "what does he want?", "why did he kidnap me?", "is he a psycho killer?", "is he a rapist?", " why would he try to rape me?" Most of all, "why did he let me go". These endless thoughts swirling in my head.

I got out from bed putting all the thoughts behind, took a quick shower and wore some comfortable clothes. I wore an oversized T shirt and a sweat shorts.

I went downstairs to the kitchen,I was really starving, I prepared some toast bread,pancakes, chicken sandwich, succulent honey and lemon chicken, baked some cup cakes and ordered pizza, ramen and a Pepsi -oh forgot to mention, I am a foodie.

I reclined in my opulent and expansive lounge, indulging in a sumptuous feast. Just as I was about to take another bite of  my heavenly toast bread, the doorbell chimed.

"Ugh......." A deep groan escapes my lips.

I reluctantly stood up from my cozy retreat and made my way to the door. As I opened the door, I was suddenly engulfed by a tight hug.

Angel pulled away to look at me before she hugged me again. She came in, took a sit on the sofa as I closed the door.

"Where were you Emily, you left the party without me, why?"

"I wasn't feeling well." I said as I returned to my relaxing spot.

"So you didn't think it was right to call back. Did u even check ur phone, I'd left 52 missed calls, 15 voice mails, 102 messages on your phone. You didn't even pick your calls, I even called ur mum."

"Holy shit..!!! My mum?" I yelled

"Yeah I had to, I worried sick."

"Oh my gosh... it'd only be a matter of time before she gets here". I said using my left arm to hit my forehead.

"But she didn't pick."

"Thank God." I sighed in relief

"So tell me why weren't you answering your phone calls? Why did you leave the party without informing me?"Angel said with a furrowed eyebrow.

"I was really tired, I just wasn't feeling the vibe of the party."

"Why? you didn't get a chance with Jacob?"

"Actually..... I got a lot of chances with Jacob."

"Wow..fill me in." She said with a mischievous smile.

"My pleasure. We flirted with each for a while then he  took me to his room, we kissed and got caught my his girlfriend/fiancée."

"He had a girlfriend?

"Mm-hmm."I nodded.

"Just take a guess who the person is." I said moving close to her.

"Umm.....Bianca?."

"Nada." I shook my head

"Ummm... I knew it"she snapped her hands. "Mr Flora....I knew it. You know I once caught both of them alone in her office. She's really something. Isn't she?

I scrunched-up my face, narrowed my eyes and tilted my head just staring at her. " why would Jacob date a woman old enough to be his mother."

"Some guys prefer older women you know" she whispered.

"Mrs Flora is a lecturer, why would he date her. Nope it's not her."

"Fine... I give up. Just tell me already, you know I'm not good at this guessing game."