𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

˗ˏˋ꒰🤍꒱

Milo grabbed the last of her belongings from her dressing room, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation. 

She took a final look around to ensure she hadn't forgotten anything, then headed downstairs to meet Christian for dinner.

Reaching the main lobby, Milo spotted Christian waiting by the exit. He was out of costume and dressed casually, yet still exuded the charm and confidence that made him such a magnetic presence on stage.

"Ready to go?" he asked, his smile warm and inviting as he saw her approach.

"Absolutely," Milo replied, returning his smile.

They stepped out into the cool night air, the city alive with its usual energy. As they walked side by side, Milo felt a sense of ease and anticipation. Tonight promised to be more than just a simple dinner—it was an opportunity to explore the connection that had always been there between them.

"So, where are we headed?" Milo asked, glancing at Christian.

"I thought we'd try that new Italian place down the street," he suggested. "I've heard great things about it."

"Sounds perfect," Milo agreed.

As they continued down the bustling street, their conversation flowed effortlessly. They reminisced about old times, shared anecdotes from their performances, and laughed at inside jokes only they understood. The familiarity between them was comforting, yet there was also an undercurrent of something new and exciting.

˗ˏˋ꒰🤍꒱

When they arrived at the restaurant, the warm and inviting ambiance immediately put them at ease. They were seated at a cozy corner table, the soft lighting casting a gentle glow over their faces.

Christian had gone to the bathroom, leaving Milo alone at the table for a few moments. As she sipped her wine and glanced around the restaurant, her eyes landed on a familiar sight. 

Harper and Stephanie were seated at a table near them, deep in conversation and clearly enjoying each other's company.

Milo felt a surge of surprise and delight. She waved subtly to catch their attention. 

Harper noticed her first, her eyes widening in recognition before breaking into a big smile. She nudged Stephanie, who looked over and smiled as well.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here!" Harper called out softly, trying not to disturb the other diners.

Milo grinned and got up, walking over to their table. "What a coincidence! How are you two doing?"

"We're great," Stephanie said, her eyes twinkling. "Just enjoying a nice dinner out."

Harper leaned in conspiratorially. "How's your dinner with Christian going?" she asked, a teasing note in her voice.

Milo blushed slightly but couldn't help smiling. "It's going really well. He's in the bathroom right now, but we've been having a wonderful time."

Harper gave Milo a supportive look. "I'm so happy for you. You deserve to have a great time."

"Thanks, Harper. And thank you, Stephanie," Milo said, feeling genuinely touched by their support. "It's been really nice."