1. Imagine

Imagine:You find out who your master is

Imagine:
You find out who your master is .

I'm back to Olega to the pharmacy where Qimir is.

I enter the store. "Hey," he smiles. "Hey," I smile slightly. "What's wrong?" he asks. I sigh. "He's been giving me ridiculous tasks lately. I think he hates me, and that's why he gives me these tasks," I say angrily.

"I know he doesn't hate you," Qimir says gently. "How do you know?" I ask. "I just know," he smiles and gets to work.

I watch him. I've loved Qimir for a while, but I've never said or shown it. "Do you want to keep staring at me or help me?" he smiles without even looking up, and I blush slightly.

“Done,” he smiles.

I didn't really hear what he said. I'm still a little annoyed that my master gives me such tasks. "Y/N?" I'm torn from my thoughts. "Huh? What?" I ask, confused, and realize that Qimir and I are very close.

'I wish he would kiss me,' I think to myself. What I don't know is that Qimir heard this and is grinning. Before I can ask why he is grinning, he suddenly kisses me. I immediately kiss him back.

He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck.

When we pull away after a while, he rests his forehead on mine, and I smile to myself. "As if you read my mind," I whisper. "Maybe I did, my little star," he smiles, and I freeze. There is only one person who calls me "little star," and that person is "Master?" I say.

He smiles and nudges my nose with his.

“You figured it out,” he grins.

Qimir is my master. I just kissed my master. I push him away from me  and smack him on the chest. "Ouch," he says. "Why do you give me tasks like this? I thought I was supposed to be your acolyte? Instead, I have to do tasks like this and help Mea," I say and turn away from him. "Y/N," he says and turns me to face him. "I don't want you to be my acolyte because I'm afraid of losing you," he says. "You mean so much to me that I can't stand to see you get hurt," he continues.

I have to smile when I hear his words. "Come here," he smiles and opens his arms, and I snuggle up to him.

"I love you, my little star," he says. "I love you too," I smile and kiss him.