4. Imagine

Imagine
Qimir protects you

I'm sitting in the bar waiting for my boyfriend Qimir.

A strange man sits down next to me. "Hey, sweetheart," he grins. "Not interested," I say and turn away. "Don't be like that, let's have some fun," he says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I glare at him. "Don't touch me," I growl and slap his hand away. The guy doesn't seem to like that. He grabs my wrist. "I won't take any orders from you," he says angrily. I try to pull away, but no chance. "Let her go!" I hear Qimir say angrily. The guy lets go of me and looks at Qimir. "Who do you think you are?" the guy asks annoyed. "I'm the one who will kill you if you touch my girl again," Qimir says angrily and comes closer. "Fuck off now," Qimir growls.

The guy starts laughing and suddenly swings his arm. Qimir dodges and his whole demeanor changes. Oh oh, I know what's happening now. Qimir grabs the guy by the arm. The guy tries to break free. The next moment, the guy is thrown across the entire bar. Everyone looks at Qimir.

"Qimir," I say, grabbing his arm. He gives me a brief, dark look before his gaze softens again. "Let's go," I say, taking his hand. He glances briefly at the guy lying unconscious on the floor before we leave the bar.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asks worriedly. "Yes, I'm fine, he didn't hurt me. You saved me," I smile and kiss him.

Qimir pulls me closer to him. "You know," I begin, brushing some of his hair out of his face. "That was fucking hot," I whisper in his ear. "Nobody touches my girl," he growls, pulling me back to him. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says, kissing me.