The Truth Part 2

a little bit smut 18+

Khofar

After Master Sol reported to the Jedi, we traveled to Khofar with some other Jedi and are now standing in front of Master Kelnacca's hut, where Mae is.

I haven't been able to sense Qimir until now, which is strange. I close my eyes for a moment and suddenly, I don't feel Qimir, no, I feel him.
I turn around and there he is, standing behind Osha. I reach for my master's lightsaber.
The other Jedi now also turn around and take out their lightsabers. "Osha, run!" calls Sol.

And the chaos begins.

I watched the stranger as he killed one after the other. Now I stand in front of him with Sol and Jecki.
I attack him without thinking, and since I'm so unfocused, he grabs me and turns me around to face Sol and Jecki. "Ask him," he says, and I look at him confused. "Ask him if he knew about your brother and master," he says, and I look at Sol. "Did you..." I begin, taking a deep breath. "Did you know that my master killed my brother?" I ask, noticing that Sol is tensing up. "Y/N, I..."

"Answer me!" I shout at him. "Yes," he says quietly.

Tears fill my eyes and I drop the lightsaber and pull out mine. He lets go of me and I activate my lightsaber and the red blade appears. Jecki and Sol look at me in shock, but I don't care. "Kill him," he says and I obey and go to attack Sol. Sol uses the Force and I fly into a tree and hit my head hard and lose consciousness.

Later

Narrator's perspective:

Qimir is breathing heavily and looks around. When he sees your unconscious figure, he immediately goes to you and kneels down.

He carefully looks at your head and can't find any injuries.

"I'll take care of you," he says softly, stroking your cheek.

He picks you up and carries you to his ship.

Once there, he lays you down and kisses your head. "I'll be right back," he says and goes back to get Osha.

After he gets Osha, he starts the ship and flies back to his planet. Qimir keeps looking at you. If he had known that you would be so badly injured, he would have protected you.
When they finally arrive, Qimir picks you up and runs to the cave where he lives.
He puts you on his bed and you start to move.

Your view:

I open my eyes and immediately sit up. "Hey, slow down," a voice calls out, and I turn my head in the direction of the voice. "Qimir," I say with relief and immediately stand up, which I immediately regret because I lose my balance and Qimir catches me. "I told you, slow down," he says. "Do you remember what happened?" he asks as he sits me on the bed. I think for a moment. "We were on Khofar, that stranger was there again and he killed the Jedi. Wait a minute," I say, and only now notice that Qimir is wearing the same clothes as him. "You're him," I say.

"You wanted me to be your acolyte," I say. "That's true, but I want you to be my wife," he grins. "Y-Your wife?" I ask, surprised.

"If that's what you want," he says. "Yes," I smile, and Qimir leans in to kiss me.

The kiss becomes more passionate and he pushes me down onto the bed. His hand moves down. "Wait," I hold up his hand and he looks at me questioningly. "I... I've never done this before," I say, embarrassed, and look away. "Hey," he says, gently grabbing my chin. "It's okay, we'll take it slow," he smiles and kisses me again.

Qimir starts kissing my neck. "Qimir," I moan softly. His hand wanders back down into my underwear.

I moan and he grins against my neck, rubbing two of his fingers at my entrance. "So wet for me already, even though I've barely touched you," he grins.
"Move, please," i say