Always by your side

Qimir, Mae and I traveled to Khofar. I decided to look around, but when I came back "Oh, it seems like your world is upside down." I laugh and Qimir just glares at me. "Stop laughing and get me down from here," he growls and I just grin at him. "Where's your lightsaber?" I ask. "Somewhere," he just says and I roll my eyes and deliberately search in his pocket, touching his crotch. "Oops, wrong lightsaber," I grin and Qimir just glares at me. I look for the lightsaber in his backpack and find it. I activate it and cut the rope.
Qimir gets up from the floor. "What happened?" I ask. "Mae happened," he says simply, taking off his other clothes. "Oh shit," I whisper. Qimir stands right in front of me in his Sith robe and grins. I can see his muscles clearly. "Do you like what you see?" he grins. "You look damn hot," I say, and Qimir kisses me. "Please tell me we still have some time," I whisper against his lips. "I always have time for my wife," he growls, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

later

"I want you to go back to the ship and wait there," he says. "What?" I say, surprised. "This is too dangerous, Y/N. I don't want you to get hurt," he says gently. I sigh. "Okay," I say.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back to him. "I love you," he says. "I love you too," I smile and give him another kiss before I make my way back to the ship.
I suddenly have a bad feeling and go back immediately.

I've been walking around for what feels like an eternity. It's already dark. I walk a little further when I hear a fight and start running in that direction. I see Qimir. He's standing there without his mask. "Damn, he looks so hot," I think to myself. I look to the left and see that a Jedi is trying to sneak up on him. Without thinking, I run towards the Jedi. I've thrown him to the ground. "Y/N," Qimir says, surprised. I look at Qimir and don't notice that the Jedi has stood up and is trying to attack me.
Qimir uses the Force and I land in his arms. He turns slightly and his lightsaber blocks the attack.

He uses the Force to incapacitate the Jedi. "What are you doing here?" he says angrily. "I helped you," I snap angrily. "You could have died," he growls. "Where's your lightsaber anyway?" he asks, and when I reach to my side I realize I didn't bring it with me at all. "Damn," I say, and Qimir hands me his second one.

I turn around and there is only one Jedi left. "You are outnumbered," I grin and point my lightsaber at him. "Why are you serving someone like that?" the Jedi asks and I start to laugh. "What makes you think I serve him? I don't serve my husband, well, I do serve him in another way," I grin and the Jedi looks slightly disturbed. "We're done here," says Qimir and I use the Force to incapacitate the Jedi. "What about Mae?" I ask, but get no answer. "Qimir, wait," I say and hold his arm. He looks at me confused. "Look," I say and point to Osha. "Her sister," I say. "She switched clothes," says Qimir. "We should take her with us. They can still be useful to us," I grin.

Back on the ship, Qimir has entered the coordinates and activated the autopilot. I grab some bandages and go to Qimir.

"You're hurt," I say, pointing to his wrist. I take off the rest of the cortisone and carefully clean the wound before putting a bandage around it. Neither of us has said a word. "That was really stupid of you," he breaks the silence. "You could have died," I say. "Just like you," he growls. "Why do you have to be so damn stubborn?" Qimir says. "Because I love you, Qimir. I can't stand the thought of you fighting alone and me not being by your side," I say.
I hear Qimir sigh. "I should have, thought that you felt the same way" he says and takes my hand. "We are not only married, we are also a team, Qimir. I always stand behind you and I want to stand by your side in battle," I say. "I'm just afraid that you will get hurt or that I won't be able to protect you," Qimir says. "I understand you," I say and stroke his cheek. "But you trained me so many years ago," I say with a smile. "I know that you are strong and a good fighter," Qimir smiles. "But I'm just afraid of losing my wife. We still have so much to do together. Start a family," Qimir says and my eyes widen. He looks at me briefly, confused, and then realizes what he said. "Shit," he curses. "You want to start a family with me?" I ask, still in shock. We had never talked about children before.

He nods slowly. "I actually wanted to bring this up when this is all done," he says, scratching his neck sheepishly. "You would be such a good father," I smile. "Do you think so?" he asks. "Of course," I smile. "When everything is done, we can start our family. But until then," I say, putting my hand on his crotch, "we can practice," I grin, and hear a growl from Qimir.
He stands up and throws me over his shoulders. "Someone's in a hurry," I laugh. "You have no idea," he says.