The Dark Side: Forever Together Last Part

weeks later

It's been weeks since everything happened, and Qimir still hasn't told me anything. I don't know why he's not telling me, but I can't think straight anymore. My thoughts keep circling around it. I look at his sleeping figure and sigh. The only person who can tell me what happened is Vernestra. It's probably incredibly stupid to travel to Coruscant. But I finally want to know what's going on here.

I quickly pack a few things, write a note saying I'm going to run a few errands and will be back soon, and walk over to Qimir and kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry, but I want to know the truth," I whisper and set off for Coruscant.

Qimir's view:

I wake up and want to pull Y/N towards me, but I don't feel her and I immediately jump up. I see a note that she has put on the pillow and read it. We still have everything here. "Please don't get yourself into trouble," I say worriedly. I have no clues as to where she might be, so I can only wait.

Meanwhile

Well, what can I say? It was a stupid idea. They captured me and now I'm sitting here tied up without my lightsaber.

The door opens and Vernestra enters the room. "You?" she says, surprised. I grin. "What do you want?" she asks suspiciously. "Tell me what happened when you were on the mission with Padawan Qimir," I say. She looks at me in surprise. "Why do you want to know?" she asks skeptically. I just realized that I haven't really thought this through.

They are using the Force to get into my mind. "Get out of my mind!" I growl. "He's alive," she says, shocked. I suddenly see all the memories, including how I saved him back then. "Do you have any idea what you did?" she asks. I look at her, confused. "He'll kill us all, including you," she says. "No, never, he's not like that," I growl. "Oh really?" she says. Suddenly I see the two of them on the mission. "He killed brutally, even the children," she says. I see images of him killing them all. Tears well up in my eyes. "No, that's a lie," I say. Qimir can be brutal in battle, but not like that, never. I stand up and try to uncuff my handcuffs.

"He must be stopped," she says, continuing to invade my mind. "Stop him," she says. I fall to my knees. Everything suddenly feels so different. My mind has been broken. I look up at her. "Will you stop him?" she asks. I nod. "Yes, Master," I say, standing up.
She loosens my bonds and gives me back my lightsaber.

We walk to the ship together. "Master Vernestra, where are you taking the prisoner?" asks a Jedi. We stop. "That doesn't have to concern you," she simply says. "But the Council..."
"The council doesn't need to know anything about this," she says. We continue walking towards the ship.

Later

I walk down the ramp and see Qimir coming towards me. His expression darkens and he immediately takes out his lightsaber. "What happened to you?" he asks, shocked. I take out my lightsaber and attack him. He dodges. "It's not you," he says and I attack him again. Our lightsabers collide. He pushes me back and pulls my legs out from under me, causing me to land on the ground. Qimir is standing over me. "Your mind has been manipulated, but by who?" he asks. The next moment, his eyes widen in shock and he looks at the ship as Vernestra comes out. "What did you do to her?" he asks angrily. I take the opportunity and pull him to the ground.
I hold my lightsaber in front of his face and am about to swing it. "I love you," he says, and I immediately stop.
He takes the opportunity to tackle me to the ground. I lose my lightsaber and he uses the Force to hold me down.

He looks at Vernestra as she approaches him and draws her lightsaber. Qimir suddenly tenses as memories from that time come flooding back. "I thought I killed you," she says.

Qimir looks at her darkly. "What did you do to her?" he asks angrily. "Let's just say I twisted the truth a little," she says simply.

Qimir looks at me briefly before letting go of me and attacking Vernestra.
"Y/N had nothing to do with it," he growls. "She had a lot to do with it, she should have let you die," Vernestra says, swinging her lightsaber. Qimir parries the attack and immediately attacks again.
I stand up and want to grab my lightsaber, but Qimir uses the Force and takes the lightsaber.