Our lives will change Part 1

Your view:

"Hello Qimir," I enter the shop. "Oh, hello Y/N," smiles Qimir. "Is everything OK? Do you need something again?" he asks worriedly. "No, I'm feeling better again, thanks to you," I smile. "You don't have to thank me, that's what I'm here for," he smiles.

"Sit down," he says and points to the counter. I sit down and watch him carefully. I fell in love with him a while ago. Since then, I've come to the shop every day and we always have a long chat. Unfortunately, I don't know if he feels the same. "Earth to Y/N," I am torn from my thoughts. "Mhmm?" I ask, confused. Qimir is standing in front of me and grins. "Where have you been?" he asks, amused. "I was just thinking about something," I smile. Qimir comes closer. "Hopefully about me," he grins. Qimir flirts with me often, but who knows, maybe he does that with everyone? "Always," I smile. We chatted for a while. "I have to go now," I say and walk towards the door. "Wait," says Qimir and I turn around. "I was wondering if...", he suddenly seems nervous. "Well, if you have time and want to, can we go out to dinner together? Or whatever you want to do," he asks nervously. "Are you asking me out?" I ask, surprised, and he nods. "Sure," I smile, and he looks relieved. His eyes sparkle. "I'll pick you up later," he smiles. "See you later," I smile.

Later that day

"I hope you're not too disappointed that we're not going out to eat," Qimir says and I shake my head with a smile. "No, it's enough for me if we just spend time together," I smile.
We walk through Olega close to each other. After a while, Qimir takes my hand and I look at him. "Is that okay?" he asks and I nod and smile.

We sat down and talked for hours. "It was really nice with you, Qimir," I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. "We should do that again soon," he smiles. "Definitely," I smile.
Shortly thereafter the second date followed, then the third, fourth and fifth.

Narrator's point of view:

Qimir has decided to ask you to be his girlfriend today. He is quite nervous and is pacing around the store. "Qimir, would you stop that?" Mae interrupts him. "Huh? What?" he asks and she just shakes her head. "What's wrong? Because of Y/N," she grins slightly. Qimir sighs. "What if she says no?" he asks. "Believe me, she won't say no," Mae says. Before Qimir can say anything else, the store door opens. "Hello Mae," Y/N greets. "Hey," Mae smiles. "Hello, my beautiful," Qimir smiles. "Hello, Qimir," she smiles. "Ready?" he asks and she nods. "Have fun," Mae calls out.

Y/N and Qimir walk through Olega like they did on their first date, but Y/N notices that Qimir is tense. "Hey, is everything okay? You seem so tense," she says. "Yes, everything's fine," he says, but she doesn't believe him. "You can tell me anything, you know that," she says and puts her hand on his cheek. He leans into her touch and then takes her hand in his. "Y/N, I wanted to ask you something," he says nervously.
Qimir takes a deep breath. "Y/N, I... damn, I love you and I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks, and Y/N just looks at him. That's all she wanted.

She starts to smile. "Yes, of course I want to be your girlfriend. I love you too," she smiles.
Qimir puts his hands on her waist and pulls her closer to him before they kiss. At first the kiss is gentle, then it becomes more and more passionate. "Would you like to come to my place?" she asks between kisses, and he nods before they both quickly walk to her apartment.

Later

Your view:

We both lie next to each other, cuddled up. I listen to his heartbeat and smile. "Are you staying the night?" I ask hopefully and raise my head to look at him. "Of course," he smiles. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep in no time.

A few months later

I wake up with sudden nausea and run to the bathroom. I make it there just in time. This isn't the first time and I'm beginning to suspect something. I start to panic a little.

"Is everything OK?" Qimir comes to me worried. "Yes, everything's fine," I say and brush my teeth. "Maybe you should go to the doctor. This is the fifth time this week," he says worriedly.

After I'm done brushing my teeth, I go to Qimir. "I'm fine, I promise," I smile and give him a kiss. "Sometimes you're really stubborn," he sighs. "That's why you love me," I grin and he laughs. "That's true," he says.

"Don't you have to open the shop?" I ask and get dressed. "Oh, right," he says and gets dressed too. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" he asks. "Yes, if anything happens, I'll come to you," I say.
Qimir nods, still not agreeing to leave me alone, but he knows there is no point in arguing with me. "I love you," he says and kisses me. "I love you too," I say.

After Qimir left, I decided to go into town to get a pregnancy test.

I took several with me just to be safe.
I paced the bathroom, it felt like an eternity, but when the time was up I was very nervous. What if the test was positive? Does Qimir even want to have a child? What if he leaves me? A thousand thoughts ran through my head, but finally I decided to look at the test and was shocked. "Damn," I said, positive. I did two more just to be sure, all positive.

"Y/N, where are you?" I hear Qimir call and my eyes widen in shock. What is he doing here so early?
I hear footsteps approaching and faster than I thought he is in the bathroom. He looks at me confused and then looks at the three tests. His eyes widen in shock. "Are you?" he asks and grabs a test. "You're pregnant," he says, shocked.

continuation....