CHAPTER 24 : GOING BACK ♡

After an small breakdown, my friends console me they know everything about that incident but never judged me

After an small breakdown, my friends console me they know everything about that incident but never judged me .
" If Rona dhona is done, then we have to go for our works remember"
Trisha said while my head went to the clock it's 10 am and I am late.
" Fuck I got late "
I curse and search for my phone and bag which Rosie stopped me and said
" Sisso relax.. you forget that you own the company it's okay "
She said while hugging me making me smile I opened my arms for Trisha and Noor who giggle and join our girlie hug.
After some chit chat, we four left for our respective works. Rosie is businesswoman who take her father business. I met her at college days and she became my sister who helped me in so many things.
Where Trisha also join me here after her school. For 3 months she didn't talk to me until I tell her everything which happened with me on that day making me lost everything which I love .
" Roohi you go to company, I have a meeting with AR LTD manager.
Hope we get a deal "
My thoughts got broken when I heard Noor making me nodded at her with small smile.
" We will .. all the best if something happens then inform me "
I said while wearing my purse who give me kiss on my cheek making me smile and left the car.
She left with the driver which I give nod to bodyguard to follow her for her safety, Noor she is daughter of my bua who is pillar of my strength who give me motivation to make my career.
Just because of swara bua I am here a girl who hear many bad things from last 10 years goldigger or what not for using Maan finally I opened my own fashion brand without anyone help .
My eyes move towards the company which is shining under sunlight, neerohi is written in bold letters at the top of company.

(NEEROHI)

  Without wasting any time, I make my way Inside the company to saw my employees who are just like a family to me are greeting me with smile.
" Good morning everyone"
I greet them back with small smile on my face..I felt a touch on my shoulder making me turn around to saw
My other bestfriend alder knight who is grinning at me ear to ear.
" Congratulations angel for making part of fashion show which is going to happen in 3 months"
He said while hugging me leaving me in shock . I also heard gasps Around Me I pulled back and look at him with shock
" Are you serious? You mean we are going to take part on upcoming fashion show means our company like seriously"
I ask which he nodded at me making me squeal in happiness .
After little celebration and happiness, we all went to our respective works.
I reached my cabin with alder who is
Blabbering about his happiness.