seven

The mall was alive with anticipation as fans gathered eagerly for BINI's much-awaited performance. Bright lights adorned the stage, casting a vibrant glow across the venue. Backstage, the members of BINI were bustling with nervous excitement, doing final vocal warm-ups and adjusting their outfits with meticulous care. The air was charged with both the thrill of performing and an underlying tension that hung between Mikha and Aiah.

"Okay, ready na ba tayo, guys?" the host called out, scanning the expectant crowd. His voice echoed through the mall, prompting cheers and applause from the eager audience.

The audience responded with enthusiastic cheers, prompting the host to playfully encourage them for even more noise.

"Hindi pa ata kayo handa! Gusto ko mas malakas na sigawan!" the host teased, which sent the crowd into a frenzy, their cheers almost shaking the mall.

As the host left the stage, BINI took their positions, preparing to start with their energetic hit "Karera." Despite the professional front they put up, it was evident that Aiah was purposefully avoiding Mikha's gaze. Mikha, ever perceptive, couldn't help but notice this distance, though she tried her best to focus on the upcoming performance.

Their opening set was met with thunderous applause, and Jhoanna, always the confident leader, stepped forward to introduce the group.

"2, 3, we are... BINI!" Jhoanna's voice boomed over the cheers of the crowd, each member of BINI smiling warmly as they greeted their fans.

"Hi, guys! It's Jhoanna," Jhoanna greeted with her trademark charm.

"Hi, I'm Aiah," Aiah's voice was soft, barely audible over the crowd's excitement.

"Hello, I'm Colet," Colet greeted warmly, her smile infectious.

"Ako si Maloi!" Maloi chimed in, her energy palpable.

"Hey, I'm Gwen!" Gwen waved to the crowd, her enthusiasm evident.

"What's up, it's Mikha!" Mikha greeted, receiving louder cheers than usual from their dedicated fans.

"Hi, I'm Sheena, eyyyy!" Sheena greeted with a playful wink, adding to the group's dynamic introduction.

"And we are... BINI!" they declared in unison, the unity and excitement resonating throughout the venue.

Next came the game segment, announced by the host with a playful tone that contrasted sharply with the tension simmering backstage. The audience, still buzzing from BINI's electrifying performance, eagerly awaited the next spectacle.

"Ngayon, mga Blooms, handa na ba kayo sa game na the girls prepared for today?" the host's voice echoed through the mall, prompting cheers from the eager audience.

"Ang laro ay pa-oa-han," the host explained, which earned a cringe from Colet and Gwen, causing the crowd to erupt in laughter.

Colet leaned towards Mikha, speaking quietly but loud enough for her to hear amidst the noise. "Mikha, alam kong hindi pa tayo okay lahat, pero 'wag naman nating ipakita sa fans na hindi tayo focused. Baka lalo pang lumaki ang issue kung ganyan tayo. Mapapansin nila 'yan."

Mikha nodded understandingly, her smile grateful for Colet's guidance. She appreciated Colet's wisdom in navigating the delicate balance between personal feelings and professional responsibilities.

The host continued with the game instructions, "Ito ang gagawin natin, sasayaw ang lahat ng members sa hit song ng BINI na 'Salamin, Salamin.' Pa-oa-han ito, ha!"

"Edi si Jhoanna na panalo dyan," Stacey teased with a playful jab.

"Hoy, ang oa mo, mas oa ka kaya sa akin," Jhoanna shot back, sparking laughter from the audience.