fifteen

The sun cast a golden glow across the expansive beach, painting the sand in warm hues as the gentle waves lapped at the shore. The air was filled with the sounds of laughter, seagulls, and the distant chatter of other beachgoers. The members of BINI, excited for a day of relaxation and fun, were scattered across the beach, each immersed in their own activities.

Stacey, ever the playful instigator, was busy teasing Jhoanna as they laid out their towels on the sand. "Uy, Jhoanna, andami may crush sa'yo oh!" Stacey pointed to a group of young fans who had recognized them and were shyly waving.

Jhoanna groaned playfully, swatting at Stacey with a beach towel. "Tangina neto, 'wag mo naman i-turo!"

Stacey laughed, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Wow, nahihiya ka? May hiya ka pala?" she teased, sticking out her tongue.

Jhoanna rolled her eyes but couldn't help but laugh. "Alam mo, sa dami ng pang-asar mo, ikaw na lang magiging member ng fans club ko."

Stacey smirked, tossing her beach ball in the air. "Masaya kaya yun! At least may loyal fan ka."

Nearby, Sheena was eagerly pulling Maloi towards the shoreline. "Ate Maloi! Picture please, dapat yung cute ako!" Sheena handed over her phone with a grin.

Maloi chuckled, taking the phone and positioning herself for the perfect shot. "Ay, mahihirapan tayo dyan."

"Tangina mo, Ate Maloi," Sheena stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"Oh go na, bebe. Pose ka na dyan," Maloi urged Sheena to go to the huge rock in front of them.

Sheena struck a playful pose, the wind blowing through her hair as she flashed a bright smile. "Ganito ba?"

"Perfect! Ang ganda!," Maloi praised, snapping a few more shots.

Sheena examined the photos and laughed. "Thanks, Ate Maloi! Maganda talaga 'pag ikaw ang nag-picture. Pag si Ate Jho, jusko, ampanget."

A little further down the beach, Aiah and Mikha walked side by side, their feet sinking into the warm sand with each step. They chatted casually, enjoying the peaceful moment, away from the playful chaos of the others.

"It's so nice to see them like this, no?" Aiah remarked, glancing over at the others. "It's just so happy."

"Yeah, it's still different when we're all together," Mikha agreed, her voice soft and content. The peacefulness of the beach seemed to wash over her, soothing her mind.

Aiah smiled, feeling a wave of affection for her group. "Tsaka, ang saya nitong beach day. Kailangan din natin 'to paminsan-minsan."

Mikha nodded, her eyes reflecting the same sentiment. "Yeah, would be more fun if it was just the two of us, though."

Their conversation was light and easy, filled with shared memories and dreams for the future. As they walked, Aiah couldn't resist teasing Mikha. "Hala, magdudugo na naman ang dagat," she said, pointing to Mikha's red hair that always seemed to spread a crimson hue when wet.

Mikha laughed, playfully nudging Aiah. "Grabe ka! Baka isipin ng tao shark ako."

Aiah giggled, enjoying the playful banter. "Pwede! Sea monster Mikha Lim, in action."

Their laughter mingled with the sound of the waves, creating a harmonious symphony of joy. As they continued their stroll, a voice suddenly called out from a distance.

"Mikha Lim!" The call was clear and familiar, drawing the attention of all eight members.

Mikha turned, her smile faltering slightly as she recognized the voice. Chloe, the girl she had been flirting with at the bar the previous night, was approaching them. Chloe's presence stirred a mixture of emotions in Mikha, from excitement to nervousness.