chapter 13 Blackmailing 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💔

Hello 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Time skip to two days later

This was a beautiful sunny morning 🌞. Tae was hugging jungkook and cuddling with him. jungkook is already awake and looking at tae with full of love and care 😘.

He pecked tae's forehead twice before tae opened his eyes.

Tae-Good morning hyungi ( very cutely with a lovely pout)

Jungkook - Morning baby.(Pecked tae's lips). Get ready baby we have to go to college na.

Tae- yeah hyung waking.

Then they both got ready and came to dining hall.

Everyone greeted eachother and left to their respective working destination.

At college

Tae went to his class room. He was purely ok Now

Flashback

Namjoon and Jk called Mr Lee to RM'S cabin.

RM- How dare you to beat Kim Taehyung.(Sternly)

Lee - Sir he didn't bring his homework besides he was not giving attention to class.

RM- But from other teachers we got to know that he always does his homework and never neglect his studies. And also one more thing you beat him until blood came out of his body although beating is prohibited in our college.

Mr Lee - Sorry sir I forgot about the rules because I was very angry on him for not doing his homework. Such a stupid boy

Jk got up from his chair and SLAP hard Mr Lee 🤣

Jk- You fucker HOW DARE U TO TOUCH MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again slapped ( Mr. Lee fell on the floor hiding his cheek 😳)

RM dragged jk and said please jk control .

RM brought a letter and bend down to Mr fuking Lee

RM gave him that letter saying Mr. Lee here your resignation letter sign and get lost.

Mr Lee immediately signed and ran out of the room saving his life from muscular kookie

Flashback ends 💚

Tae was sitting in the first row as he came early today,so only few students were there. He opened his books and started to read. Otherside Kai came late today so he have to sit in the last row.

Time skip to lunch time.
Tae really studied everything today. He was so happy.

Everyone left to canteen. Tae closed his books and was about to go when suddenly Kai grabbed his waist tightly

Kai - Oh my baby boy. Looking so hot and sexy. For me darling?(wishperd in tae's ears)

Tae was whining in between his arms
Tae- leave me Kai otherwise I will shout. Should I??????

Kai - Oh my baby boy becoming very bold today are not we??(Smirking 😏)
You know baby shout as loud as you can. Then don't tell me that I showed that photo to your hyungs. Would I???

Tae was horrified - Please don't do that. I promise I will come to u back . My hyungs must be waiting for me, I will tell them that I will eat in canteen and will come back to you. Please someone will see us.

Kai nodded and left him saying - Ok darling but if you won't come then get ready for the consequences.

Tae- I will surely come to u. Then he ran away from him to his hyungs.

Tae knocked RM' s cabin and after getting a nod he came

Tae- Hyung I want to eat in canteen pretty please ( showing puppy eyes)

Jk- But baby you will get sick. Come here I will feed u.

Tae- please hyung promise I will eat healthy. Just a burger and milk shake please please please 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 ❤️ ❤️

RM- ok ok don't show your these puppy eyes we will melt. You can go.

Tae- thank you hyung. You are the best 😉 😉

He hugged RM and Jk both
Then he ran

Jk- Why hyung??

RM- it's ok bunny. Only one time, let him go. Jk nodded

Kai was waiting for tae in a isolated class room where no classes take place.

Tae went to him silently

Kai saw him - Baby come to me fast.

He grabbed his waist again and started to sniff his neck like a psychopath.Then he slowly kissed tae's neck. He again bite his neck making dark purple hickies there. Tae was crying and requesting him to stop but Kai didn't even listen to him.Kai slide his hands inside tae's hoodie. He slide tae's hoodie upwards and pinched his nipples.

Kai groaned and said - you are mine baby. I will  make u mine. He said and started to make hickies on tae's chest. He was going to open tae's pant when suddenly the Bell rang. Without wasting any second tae loosed the grip of Kai and ran away crying 😭 😭

See u in next byeeeeeeeeee byeeeee❤️❤️💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💜💜🤎🤎🖤🤍🤍🖤🤎💜💙💚💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💙💙💜🤎🖤🖤