Chapter 20 ONLY OURS 😶😶

Hello pups. Thank you very much for your lovely comments. Hope you like this chapter. Enjoy 😌😌😌😌

IN KIM MANSION ⛪⛪⛪⛪

It's 11 pm night.

BTS is super horrified as their brother is not home yet. They are all sitting on the couch of the dining hall after taking dinner.

They all were so much stressed , where their baby brother is????

Jimin - Hyung I think we should inform the police about tae and we should also go out to find him. He is a little hyung. What if someone will hurt our baby. Please hyung do something please let's go to find our bear( teary eyes)

Jungkook- Hyungs Chim hyung is right. Our baby is so soft. He doesn't know how to protect himself.

Jin- yeah u both are right. Let's go to tae. And Yoongi you call the police right now.

Yoongi was about to call police when Jin got a call.

It was of JISSO. Jk- who called you hyung.

Jin-Jisoo is calling.

RM- But hyung they were in France right then why is she calling u.

Jin-I don't know.

Hobi-pick up the call hyung then she will tell by herself.

Jin picked up the call but not in speaker.

IN CALL 🤙

Jin- Hello Jisso.

                                        Jisoo-Hii Jin.
                                           How are you??

Jin- Fine but are you not in France??

                                     Jisoo- No In Korea

Jin- Oh ok when did you come??

                                      Jisoo- Today. I have a question for you. Are you sure that you are fine ha(mockingly)

Jin- yes what will happen to me. I am perfect. But why are u asking like this?

                                        Jisoo- No just I am thinking that how can u be so fine without tae bear????(Smirk)

Jin- What did you say?? Tae is with you. ANSWER ME❗❗

                                     Jisoo- Why are you shouting. Yes he is with me. But why u care. You left him alone in that lonely and scary road. You even didn't try to find him. You are fine without him so WHY DO YOU CARE ❗❗❗❗❗❗
( Shouted so loudly)

Jin- I care for him very much. He is my brother tell me where are u. I am coming to take my brother. TELL

                                 Jisoo- U DON'T NEED TO. His Noonas are here to take care of him. You don't worry. Just enjoy your life without him. He is a burden on u right. So I will take him from u. Byee sweetheart ( again mockingly)

Jin- LISTEN TO ME

But the call is already ended.

He threw his phone to the floor. It broke into pieces.

He stood there jungshooked.

RM- what happened hyung. What did she say to u???

But Jin stood there still shocked 😲 😲
Jungkook shrugged him off then Jin came to sense.