Chapter 17 SILENT TREATMENT 😔😔

Hello pups ❤️❤️💜. Here is the next chapter ❤️❤️💜💜 enjoy 😉☺️😉☺️

After discussion everyone went back to their rooms to sleep. But Jin went to tae's room to give him the rules list.

In tae's room:

Tae was sitting in the balcony looking towards the dark blue sky.

Jin came inside and from inside knocked the door to get tae's attention. After that tae came towards Jin hanging his head low. Then Jin gave him the paper.

Jin- Here are some rules that you have to follow otherwise you can leave the mansion if you want.(very coldly). U have whole night think about it and tell me tomorrow.
Then he left from there.

Tae took the paper and sat on the edge of bed , start reading it. Tears rolling down his eyes while reading it.

Tae- How. How can you hyung. I am your baby. How can you forgot that.

Tae was sobbing a mess in his room. Whole day tae didn't eat anything. He lost his appetite. After sometime he slept crying 😭😭 😭 😭.

All others couldn't sleep thinking about today's incident. They also knew that tae didn't eat anything, it was also hurting them.

IN MORNING ☀️ 🌄 🌅 🌄

Everyone after getting freshen up came down. They all were talking to each other sitting on the couch. Tae also got freshen up and came downstairs to answer Jin and for breakfast too as he was very much hungry.

He came and stood in front of Jin . They all noticed tae and stare him.

Jin- So what is ur answer.

Tae- I will obey all these rules hyung.

Jin- Please Stop calling me hyung. Hyung from ur mouth is just a curse to me.

Tae just stood there with sad face. Ignoring him all went to dining table to take breakfast and tae went to kitchen.

Maid served breakfast to the hyungs.
Tae was finding something to eat in the kitchen. But you know our tae doesn't know how to cook so it was difficult for him. At last he took some strawberrys and made strawberry milkshake. He also took bread put Jam in that and went to dining table.

 He also took bread put Jam in that and went to dining table

Hyungs' breakfast

Hyungs' breakfast

Tae's breakfast

Tae's breakfast.

Tae sat in the dining chair.
All noticed tae's food.

Yoongi - Wait Taehyung. Didn't you read the rules.

Tae put the bread in the plate and looked at Yoongi.

Tae- Yes hyung I read it properly.

Yoongi - Then why are you eating Jam. It's packed food. Are you out of your mind

Tae stayed silent looking at his plate.

Hobi- it's ok hyung this time leave him. Taehyung eat for today but from tomorrow onwards don't you dare to eat packet foods

Tae- It's ok hyung. I won't eat.

Jimin- Then what are you thinking you will waste it. JUST EAT.

Tae flinched but eat the breakfast.

I know it's short but next time I will try to write more. Byeeeee❤️❤️💜💜❤️💜❤️❤️💜💜❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️