Chapter 14 Forcing ❓❓❓

Hello lovely pups ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️

Tae ran to his class before going to class he went to washroom. He washed his face and neck. He was just crying. But after sometime he finally calm down and went to his class room.He covered his neck properly to hide the hickey marks.

It was Jk's class.

Jk already entered and put his laptop on the table. Internally his eyes were searching for his baby but failed. He heart was not beating properly. He was not feeling well but he couldn't find out why he was feeling like that.

After 20 seconds tae came and asked permission to come.

Jk - Where were you Mr. KIM ?

Tae- s-sorry sir I was in the washroom actually sause fell on my hoodie so I went to clean it up.

Jk-Ok but further don't be late for class.

Jk started to teach. He was glancing at his baby bear time to time. He noticed that tae was not in good mood and may be he was sad.

After 2 hours all the Jk's class was over. The last class was of miss Jennie but she was absent today so Jk took her class.

After class tae ran straight to Jk's cabin with his bag pack. Without knocking he entered being super horrified. Jk was putting his laptop on his bag while tae came and hugged him.

Jk hugged him back and said - bubba  are you .

Tae- yes hyung I am perfect. I am just tired. Let's go home.

Jk put on his bag and hold tae. RM also joined them . Then all went to home. Jin, suga ,  Hobi and Jimin were already at home.

Jin was making dinner and after sometime Suga came to help him. Hobi and Jimin were discussing something about a surgery in the dining room.

After sometime tae, RM and Jk also reached the mansion.

Tae hugged Hobi and Jimin both from behind the couch. Hobi took him to him lap.

Hobi - How was your day baby.

Tae- It was good hyung.( fake smile)
Suga and Jin came out of the kitchen hearing their baby's giggles. After adoring and loving their baby for atleast 20 minutes Jin told tae to change his dress for dinner. RM and Jk have already changed and came to dining hall.

Tae ran to his room and immediately took a shower. He wore a very comfortable outfit. He totally forgot about the hickey after getting so much love from his hyungs. His outfit was not covering his hickeys but he didn't notice it and came for dinner.

Jin and  suga placed the food on the table. Everyone joined. Tae also came and sat in between Jk and Jimin. They all started to eat but tae was playing with his food which Jin noticed.

Jin- baby what happened why are you not eating anything. You didn't like it bun

Tae-Hyung please order pizza 🍕
I am craving for it.ple-

Cut off by Jin- what's on your neck

Tae gulped remembered hickeys.
Everyone looked at tae's neck.

Jin - ANSWER ME❗❗❗❗❗

Everyone flinched but by this time everyone got it that those are hickeys.

Tae- No no it's n - nothing hyung just I-I  was sc - scratching my neck but it got hurt. ( He was so much shuttering indicating to their hyungs that he is lying)

Jin-Now you also started to tell lie to ur hyungs ha???!!!!

RM - Just say who the fuck did this to you?

Tae stayed silent looking at his lap with teary eyes.

Yoongi - CAN'T U HEAR TO HYUNG???!!!!!

Tae- s-sorry hyung . I really didn't do anything wrong please forgive me

Jimin - THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER KIM FUXKIN TAEHYUNG ❗❗❗❗

Tae-It was XU KAI FROM OUR CLASS.

Jk-What that Freaking Kai. You like him and for him you can be a gay tae
( Sorry for bad words but believe me I respect them all for their dedication and hardwork. It's just a fiction so please understand.)

Tae - no no hyung I don't like him.  He is just trying to get my body.

RM- Really but why didn't you tell us about it and from when??

Tae-It is from the starting of our new class hyung 😢 and I was afraid to tell you

Jin- Go to my room and put ointment on those freaking marks. ( Very coldly)

Tae went to Jin's room.

On dinning table

Jin- RM call that bastard to college tomorrow. I wanna talk to him.

Yoongi - but hyung tomorrow is Sunday . College is off tomorrow

Jin- Suga it's a good chance. No one will get to know all this except us

RM - ok hyung I will call him tomorrow.

Jin- ok now everyone we will talk about it Tom take your breakfast. I will feed tae in his room

Time skip to morning 🌄

Everyone got freshen up and took their seat in the car and headed towards College.

In college

None was there except BTS
They all sat in RM'S cabin tae was standing in front of the principal chair where RM was sitting all others were in two couches opposite to eachother facing to tae .

Kai came alone and knocked RM's cabin. After hearing come in he came stood beside tae internally smirking 😏.

RM - Kai answer me did you force tae and placed hickeys on his neck( coldly)

Kai - y- yes sir I gave hickeys but sir I didn't force him besides he forced me to give him hickeys.( Pure innocent voice)

Tae- n- no hyung I didn't. He held Kai's collar and said - You bitch how can you tell lie ha❗❗❗

Kai- s-sorry forgive me tae you told not to tell your hyungs about it but I couldn't tell lie like you say bravely sorry ( pleading eyes)

Jin immediately grabbed tae and slapped him How dare you to say such a bad word TAEHYUNG

But hyung he is telling lie tae said

RM stood up and asked Kai- How can we believe you over our baby

Then Kai showed him the photo of tae and him kissing each other. He also showed the video in which he was giving hickeys to tae but tae's pleading eyes were not shown. Another video he showed in which tae was hovered above him and they both were naked completely making out. Of course it was completed fake but it looks like real one.

Will tae's hyungs believe him over Kai or totally opposite. Let's see in next chapter ❤️ ❤️ bye sweethearts ❤️ 🧡 ❤️ ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 💜 💖 💞 💞 💜 💚 💗 💕 💕 💕 🥰 🥰 🥰 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💜 💜 💖 💞 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜