chapter 15 ABANDONED 😭😭

Hello lovely pups ❤️💜💜😍🌹

All Hyungs watched the video that Kai showed them. They all just felt like their heart just collapsed inside their bodies. Their heart couldn't believe it. Not even wanted to believe but what their eyes are watching, they can't
deny that.They couldn't understand how to react in that situation. They should be shocked or angry or concern they couldn't decide it.

After sometime they all came out of their world.

RM- Kai if taehyung was doing all these things to you then why didn't you tell us about it.(Very coldly, disappointment was visible in his expression)

Jin-Yes Kai Joon is right you should have complained.

Kai - Sorry sir Taehyung threatened me If I will complain you he will make my life hell in college because he is very rich and Namjoon is school's principal so I didn't complain.( Making a very fake sad face almost teary😠)

Tae was standing beside Kai looking at Kai being jungshooked

RM- I am really sorry for his behaviour towards u. I will make sure that you will have no problem in college because of tae. If anyone will do this to you again you can complain. We won't show any partiality.

Kai- Thank you very much sir.

Jungkook - Kai did tae do anything else with u?

Kai stayed silent looking down ( a fake scared face)

Jimin - Don't worry Kai tell us everything ( he said tapping Kai's shoulder)

Kai-S-sir He bullied me. He used to punch me without any reason. He even disturb me in classroom . He always try to touch me inappropriately that's why I couldn't focus on studies ( showering fake tears)

Hobi-Please Kai stop crying. It's not urgent fault. We never thought that we are growing a dirty monster and freak. We are really sorry to you. Further he will not bother you it's our promise. Ok( Hobi jointed his both palms in front of Kai)

Tae was tearing up again standing silently.

Kai hold hobi hands and told him not to be sorry.

RM- ok Kai you really wested your precious time so now u should go and study at home. Don't worry your rapist and bully will get punishment which he deserve. ( He said glaring at tae)

Then tae left before bowing to show his super fake respect. Then Jin just grabbed tae's wrist so hardly saying -

You asswh***e today you will see that side of ours which you have never seen. He then grabbed him towards car immediately left for their mansion.

AT MANSION ⛪⛪⛪⛪

Jin grabbed tae again towards dining threw him harsly on the floor. Tae just hissed in pain ( poor baby bear 🧸)

Jin- You fucker HOW DARE U TO TOUCH HIM. U MADE US SO MUCH ASHAMED. FOR THE FIRST TIME OF OUR LIFE WE BOWED OUR HEAD IN FRONT OF SOMEONE. YOU MOTHERFUKER HOW COULD YOU RAPE SOMEONE.( He held tae's collar and again started to scold him)
YOU FUKING TAEHYUNG YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR CHEAP STANDARD.( He left his collar)

Tae started to cry loudly saying sorry again and again. By that time he knew that his hyungs not gonna listen to him. So he decided to say sorry 😔

YOONGI - YOU FUKER. I can't believe that we were loving and caring for a venomous snake in our house who is now showing his frangs to us. I hate myself for calling me as your brother.

Jungkook - Hyungs I can't live with this fucker.

Jimin - Hyung I think we should beat the shit out of him so that he will not do anything like this to others.

Jin- No jimin if we will beat him then our hands will be dirty for this freaking person.

Jungkook - Then hyung we should abandoned him. I really don't want to see his fuxkin face again.

All except Jin and jk - yes hyung kook is right.

Tae hold Jin's leg crying not to abandoned him. But Jin kicked him. Tae fell crying on the floor 😭😭😭

Jin- You all are right but he is not adult yet we can't left him outside. But I have another plan. So everyone listen you freak too( saying to tae)

FROM TODAY ON THIS SHIT WILL LIVE ON HIS OWN. WE WILL PROVIDE HIM HOUSE, WATER AND FOOD ONLY NOTHING ELSE. IF HE WANT SOMETHING HE HAVE TO BUY ON HIS OWN AND HE IS NOT GOING TO COLLEGE ANYMORE. HIS STUDIES ARE ENOUGH. HE HAVE TO KOOK HIS OWN FOOD. HE WILL NOT TALK WITH US NEITHER WE . HE WILL LIVE IN THIS MANSION AS LIKE A GUEST. NO MAID WILL HELP HIM IN ANYTHING. THAT' IT

Bye pups let me know how is this chapter byeeeeee😔😗😯♥️♥️♥️🥰😗😗😯♥️♥️🥰😗😯😲😲😍♥️🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤🤍🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 love you 😚