Chapter 19 NOONAS ❗❗

Hello lovely pups ❤️❤️💜❤️

Tae was running and running without looking back. He gave his all potential to run far from his hyungs and their hurting words. But suddenly he fell down senseless. He got hit by a car.

It was of Blackpink 's. What about his hyungs?????

Yoongi - Hyung leave him. When he will be hungry he will come home back don't worry. If we will run after him then he might think that we forgave him . Let's go home.

RM- Jin hyung Yoongi is right we should go home now. Tae will come soon don't worry.

After that they left for their home without knowing what is happening with their baby brother.

With Tae:::

Jisoo was driving the car when her car bumped to someone. Immediately she stopped the car. It was a lonely road so none was around.

After coming outside they saw someone senseless in front of them.

When they turned the boy around they came to know that it was their brother Kim Taehyung.

Jennie - Baby get up what happened to u( so much worried almost crying)

Lisa- Unnie let's take Tae to home. We have to treat him now

All others - yes let's go.

Then they immediately took tae to their mansion. ROSE informed to the doctor. They placed tae on the bed. They all sat near him trying to wake him up but failed

Rose- Unnie I think we should call his hyungs now.

Jisso - No Rose Tae need us now. Let doctor come first then we will call his hyungs.

Jennie - Yes Rose jisso unnie is right.

Doctor came and checked tae. Then  gave him an injection. Fortunately tae was not having any wound but due to tiredness and afraid of being bumped into car , he became senseless.

Dr- Don't worry he will be fine after sometime. Let him take rest properly and feed him time to time. He is very much weak. I am giving you some medicines give him after food.

Jennie and rose went to kitchen to make something for tae bear. Jisoo and Lisa were with tae. After sometime tae opened his eyes slowly.

Jisso - Bear you are up. Thank God you are fine. How did you bump into our car baby. Were not you careful . Why were you running on road. It is so harmful you know but still.........

Lisa- Unnie let tae breathe first. You are just rapping now..

Jisso - oh sorry by the way I am a vocalist okay 🆗 🆗

Lisa bombastic side eyes

Jisso - Okay 🆗 stop showing me those eyes

Tae started to laugh by seeing them

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boxy smile 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Jisoo and Lisa also started to laugh with him. After seeing him ok their heart is not relaxed.

Jisoo-Bear I am calling your hyungs okay

Tae-Ahh Nooooooo noona please don't do this please preety please 🥺😔 ( teary eyes)

Jisoo-what happened bear. Ok ok I am not calling them don't worry.

Then jisso hugged tae closely and tried to calm him down. Lisa also hugged them both.

Till then Rose and Jennie also finished cooking and brought food to tae room

When they entered they saw a very relaxing view in front of him. Tae was just giggling and laughing while Lisa and Jisso were busy in tickling and teasing him..

Then they both kept the food tray in front of tae. Tae greeted them both. Then Blackpink one by one pecked tae's cheeks. Tae also kissed them in their cheeks .

 Tae also kissed them in their cheeks

Tae finished it immediately

Tae finished it immediately.  Blackpink were totally shocked to see him that much hungry.

After eating

Tae washed his face and hands went back to bed when all were present after changing to night dress

They gave tae an outfit. Which they ordered after tae they brought tae home.

 Which they ordered after tae they brought tae home

Guess who is behind 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

In bed

Jisso and Rose were on left side of tae .  Lisa and Jennie were on right side.
Tae was busy in playing game in Jisso's phone.

Jisoo-Tae- bear why did you stop me from informing your hyungs. Any problem bear?????(Worriedly)

Tae told them everything. After that Blackpink was in extreme anger.

Jisoo-From now on tae is our brother only. LET'S SEE WHAT WILL YOU DO BTS. YOU HURTED HIM. NOW IS TIME TO REGRET ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

( Mumbled her self with dark angry eyes)

Bye Lovely pups 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️