Shobha insults Mithali

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Archana talked about meeting Shanti aunty, Manish stopped her by holding her hand and said, “ ok, Ask her but not now, this is not the right time Archana and neither the place. So we will talk to her later.”

Manish made Archana sit back on the chair and looking at Dai Maa said to himself, “Aunty had left the house before that girl left, so I don’t think she would have any news about that girl. But this girl must have told her what we had done. I will have to keep Archana away from Shanti aunty.”

After that the party started again. Everyone got busy with their own talks, gossips and party. Alok had been looking at Shobha for a long time, who was standing and looking at Archana very carefully.

Alok asked her, “ What are you looking so carefully Shobha?”

Shobha said while looking at Archana, “Alok I don’t know why it seems to me that I have seen this woman somewhere. But I cannot remember where.  "

Hearing this, Alok was a little surprised. He looked at Archana and then at Shobha and said, "Did someone else tell these people that this is the Mittal family? Does Shobha know that this is the Mittal family?"

"Where have you seen Shobha?", Alok asked and Shobha said while racking her brain, "I am not able to remember where I have seen her?"

When Manish saw that Alok and Shobha were looking at their direction, he looked around. Alok and Shobha had no one else with them, especially Anokhi and Dai Ma. He said to himself, “This is the right opportunity to meet Mr. Shergill and take Archana and leave this party. If Archana finds out about that girl even by mistake, everything will be ruined.”

Thinking this, he stood up and holding Archana’s hand said to her, “Archana, come, I will introduce you to a person because of whom you have become well.”

Archana started looking at him and Manish took her to Alok and Shobha. After coming to Shobha, Archana also started looking at Shobha carefully.

Meanwhile, Manish pointed towards Alok and said to Archana, “Archana, this is Alok Shergill. He helped us in bringing the doctor to India and in doing your surgery.”

Hearing this, Archana said to Alok with folded hands, “Thank you so much, you don’t know what you did for me by saving my life?  I was away from my family for years, because of you I got a chance to live with them again.”

Alok looked. Archana's voice was also very sweet and she was also talking like Anokhi. Then Shobha said, “If I am not wrong, you are from Dehradun, right?”

At first Archana was shocked, but then looking at Alok said, “Yes, your husband must have told me that my surgery was done in the hospital of Dehradun.”

Shobha, who was trying to remember Archana till now, had ignored Manish and Archana's conversation. But now when she heard about the surgery, she looked at Alok in surprise.

Alok had told her that he had helped Archana in her surgery, so it means that the woman standing in front of her is none other than Anokhi's mother.

Alok also gave her confirmation of what was going on in her mind through his eyes.