Announcement of jewellery design

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Forever Gems was written on the screen in a very beautiful and stylish way and along with that name, the logo of RS was also made on it, seeing this everyone was shocked. Pointing towards the screen, Praveen said, "Shergill Empire is now entering the jewelry industry and we are going to launch this company very soon."

"Rishabh Shergill is also entering the jewelry industry."

"Brother, I never thought that Rishabh Shergill would be interested in the jewelry industry."

"Okay, now the tension of all the famous businessmen of the jewelry industry will increase."

"But Shivaay Parimal's company Golden Charms is India's top jewelry company, so is Rishabh going to work against that company?"

"Will Golden Charms not be on top now?"

Such talks started happening again among all the people standing in that hall. Then Shivaay came on the stage and taking the mike from Praveen's hand said, "Why are you all hell-bent on sinking my company? Think well of me brother."

All those who were gossiping were stunned at Shivaay's words.

Shivaay further said, "Rishabh Shergill is going to work with me, not against me. The first project of this company will be a joint project with my company. We will soon launch an exhibition of exclusive designer jewellery designed by the designers of this company."

On hearing Shivaay's words, Mitali's eyes widened and when she looked at Anokhi in surprise, she found that Anokhi's eyes were also on her and at this time there was a smile on Anokhi's lips.

But at this time, Anokhi's face did not have her innocent smile but a smile that made Mitali scared and angry. And the thing that Mitali was thinking about was said by a man standing there.

"Mr. Shivaay, your company's most talented designer whose jewellery is designed in great demand in India, so is she going to design the exclusive designs of this exhibition as well?", saying this, the man's eyes went to Mitali.

Many people standing there recognized Mitali that she is the jewellery designer of Shivaay's company. Mitali started sweating.

Shivaay said to that man while looking at Mitali in a very harsh tone, "It seems you did not read the statement given by our company. We have clearly announced that Mitali Mittal is no longer the designer of our company."

"So who is that designer? Will you tell us her name? I am sure she must be a very big personality whom Rishabh Shergill himself has chosen for his company.", a girl said excitedly.

Just then Shivaay smiled at her and said, "Of course we have come here to answer the questions running in your mind. But I will not tell you, your favourite Mr. Rishabh Shergill will come and tell you."

Saying this, Shivaay got down from the stage and so did Praveen. Rishabh looked at the Mittal family and then held Anokhi's hand.

Anokhi started looking at him with a little surprise. She said softly, "Rishabh ji why are you taking me along?"

"If I am going to talk about you, I will take you along with me." Saying this, Rishabh took Anokhi by the hand and brought her to the stage.

Everyone became quiet after seeing Rishabh standing on the stage. Their heartbeats were racing thinking about what Rishabh was going to say and on seeing Anokhi, they all felt that Rishabh would definitely tell them about his and Anokhi's relationship.