Rang Mahal

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Everyone was looking at Rishabh and Anokhi very carefully and Rishabh and Anokhi holding each other's hand, ignoring everyone's eyes, came straight to their family, the whole family was also looking at them in surprise.

The pair of both was looking so beautiful that no one could take their eyes off them.

When Anokhi saw everyone, a big smile came on her lips.

Today, grandfather was wearing a white coat, white shoes and a branded watch in his hand. Today he was looking very handsome in this western look and a little young too.

Then her eyes went to Alok and Shobha. Both of them were also wearing black clothes. Shobha was wearing a black saree and Alok was wearing a black suit.

Then Anokhi looked at Ajay and Surekha. Both of them were wearing white clothes. Surekha was wearing a white saree and Ajay was wearing a white coat.

Then she looked at everyone else one by one.  Alka and vijay wore a green colour saree and black colour suit. Prafull was a little different, he wore Gujarati style kurta pajama and a jacket over it.

Shalini and Sanjay also twinned. Both wore light yellow colour saree and suit and following his mom and dad Vikram also twinned with Preeti.

Preeti wore a brown colour saree and Vikram wore a 3 piece suit of the same colour.

Sudhir wore a simple but designer grey kurta pajama.

Rohit wore a black jacket, black pants and a full neck length pink t-shirt inside the jacket, which coincidentally matched the colour of Ruhi's clothes.

Shivaay also wore a light cream coloured jacket, pants and olive green coloured neck length t-shirt whose colour matched Swati and Shwet's clothes, because Swati wore a simple light cream coloured anarkali suit whose dupatta was olive green and Shwet wore a simple olive green coloured shirt and cream coloured pants. Now whether it was a coincidence or not that they were wearing the same colour only Shivaay knew.

Shivika wore an orange coloured off shoulder gown.  Riya wore a black full sleeve gown with backless back.

Hardik wore a cream colored long jacket and black colored shirt.

Shanaya wore a navy blue colored saree with long length blouse and Praveen also wore a navy blue colored three piece suit.

When Anokhi saw Ruhi, she said happily, “Ruhi you are here.” Then she put her hand on her waist and said, “You used to say that you won’t come to the party when I had given you the invitation, then where did you come from now?”

Hey my love, it is not possible that you call me and I don't come." Ruhi said keeping her hand on Anokhi's shoulder. Hearing the word love, Rishabh's eyes narrowed and he started staring at Ruhi. Ruhi said smilingly, "Just chill Rishabh sir, I am not trying to flirt with your wife. I have no interest in girls."

Everyone laughed hearing her words. Then Bharti hit her lightly on the shoulder and said, "Ruhi behave yourself, this is not your house."

"It doesn't matter Bharti beta, this is the thing we like the most about Ruhi. She remains the same everywhere as she is." Dada ji said laughingly. Ruhi looked at Bharti and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, see mother, I also have people who appreciate me in this world.