Shweta is alive.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anant was really looking like a devil at this time. His hair was all messed up and there were nail marks on his face, neck and chest. He was standing shirtless due to which the slight bleeding from those nail marks was clearly visible. This is what the girls did to save themselves, but sadly they could not save themselves.

Seeing Anant, Kalandi stood up and said to him, "Anant, what are you doing? You have killed three girls so far to extinguish the fire inside you. I am not going to give my girls to you anymore. Will you kill all the girls?"

"Let all the girls die, but until I get that girl, the fire inside me will not be extinguished. That Rishabh Shergill has taken my Anokhi in his name. I cannot tolerate this. I want Anokhi and until I get her, these girls will extinguish the fire inside me."

Anant was about to move towards those girls when Kalandi said, "Okay, I will bring her to you, I will bring her at any cost, but you calm down now."

"I told you", Anant had just said this when his eyes fell on the girl who was standing quietly at the back.

Anant gestured her to come near him with his finger and said, "Hey, you come here."

gesturing to that girl  Seeing him doing this, Kalandi stood in front of the girl and said to Anant, “No Anant, I will not give her to you. In these three years, she has earned us so much money that no other girl has worked. Her beauty has made even the best of men go mad. If she dies, we will be ruined. If you want, take any of these but not this one and I am giving you this last girl, you have to keep yourself calm. You will get that anokhi.”

Before Kalandi could finish speaking, Anant grabbed the hair of one of the other girls and dragged her to his room. After some time, the sound of the girl screaming in pain started coming.

Kalandi asked the girls to leave and turned to look at that girl. After everyone left, the girl's face was now clearly visible.

That girl looked a lot like Swati, the only difference was that her beauty was more than Swati's and where Swati's complexion was a little dark, hers was as white as milk.

But at this time there was no expression on that girl's face and no sparkle in her eyes. She was standing there silently like a living corpse and looking at Kalindi.

Seeing her looking like this, Kalandi said, "Uri Baba Shweta, why are you looking at me like this? I have saved your life, you should call me Dhanbad ( thank you)."

This girl was none other than Shweta, Swati's twin sister and Shwet's mother.

“Thank you, thank you very much for treating these four girls like animals and taking their lives.”, the girl said in appreciation.

Holding her hair tightly, Kalandi said, “You talk too much. If you didn’t have this beautiful face, I would have cut you off and buried you in the ground long back. My name is Kalandi. If I set my eyes on a beautiful girl, she starts working here from the next day. No matter how much money I have to pay for her, what method I have to adopt, you must know that. I used both methods on you. I gave your husband the price he asked for and I used force to bring you here. Now go.” Saying this, Kalandi let go of her with a jerk and Shweta stumbled a little. Then she regained her balance and walked out of the room without turning back.