Anokhi v/s Mitali

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Dai Ma said with a choking voice, “Today my child's dream has come true, my Anu's dream has come true, my Anu's yearning has ended. Today my Anu's mother hugged her. How happy she must be today. She waited for years for this moment, but the regret is that this mother and daughter are hugging each other like strangers. God has put happiness in my Anu's destiny but it is incomplete.”

“Don't worry Dai Ma, this incomplete happiness will be fulfilled very soon.” Vikram said smilingly holding Dai Ma's hand and dai ma also smiled.

Archana was standing holding Anokhi in her embrace for a long time. She was not aware of the surroundings, she was just reducing the confusion in her mind by hugging Anokhi.

They both were like this, Shobha's eyes also filled with tears and Rishabh's lips smiled. But this beautiful moment of both was spoiled by Mitali's hateful voice.  She called Archana with anger and hatred. Though her voice was soft, her hatred was clearly visible. Her calling distracted both Archana and Anokhi.

Archana and Anokhi separated from each other. There were still tears in Archana's eyes but Anokhi had somehow controlled herself.

Shobha looked at Archana and said, "Archana, you have started crying. What happened?"

Archana smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "I don't know how I got emotional just like that. But she is a very cute girl." Saying this, Archana put her hand on Anokhi's cheek and further said, "You are very cute and Shobha ji, you are very lucky that you got such a daughter as your daughter-in-law."

Anokhi had managed to stand in front of Archana with great difficulty, but now Anokhi was not able to control herself after hearing Archana's words and hugging her.

Anokhi said to Shobha, “Maa, I have some urgent work. I will be back in a while.” Saying this, Anokhi left from there without giving anyone a chance to say anything. Rishabh also followed her.

Shobha said to Archana, “You are absolutely right, I am very lucky that I got Anokhi. But not lucky as the mother from whose womb Anokhi was born. But see, her world was limited to just Dai Ma. Her Dai Maa gave her both family and upbringing.”

Hearing Shobha's words, Archana remembered Dai Ma. She immediately said to Shobha, “I want to meet Shanti Aunty. I want to talk to her. Where is she?”

Although Shobha knew everything, still she said with a little surprise, “Shanti Aunty, but how do you know her?”

“I know, Shobha ji, Shanti Aunty used to live with us in our house.  Shanti aunty has been with me since my childhood, even after my marriage she came with me but suddenly went away without telling me. I am seeing her after so many years. I have to ask her a thousand questions, I want to know a thousand things.”

Just then Dai Maa’s voice came from behind, “I also want to talk Archana.”

Archana turned back on hearing Dai Maa’s voice and seeing Dai Maa, she hugged her.

On the other hand, Anokhi went straight to the garden from there. There was no one there at that time. Rishabh put his hand on her shoulder from behind, then Anokhi turned and hugged him and started crying.