Just Us - III 🌶️🌶️🌶️

"We're far from finished." He growled, his low voice tantalizing against her ear.

He calmly spoke to her, enunciating each word, as he tore her dress apart. Despite his actions, he remained fully clothed. The only garment left on her was her underwear, which he pulled down to her thighs. Y/N felt a deep sense of mortification wash over her as she realized the compromising situation she had found herself in. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, exposed and vulnerable under the bright light of his gaze. His eyes roved over her form with an intensity that made her shiver. The sight of her bare skin ignited his arousal to the brink of bursting.

He hurriedly unzipped his pants, and she felt his fully erect member brush against her thighs. He bent her over, positioning her to open up to him. Placing his damp lips on her shoulder, he let out a weary sigh.

"Please take me in."

In one swift motion, he entered her from behind, leaving her no choice but to accept him helplessly.

She gasped heavily.

Completely filled, she screamed as her body stretched to the limit. A sharp blend of pain and pleasure surged through her. She felt every inch of him, enveloping him entirely, knowing she could not take anymore. Writhed and twitched under his sturdy body, she unintentionally tightened around him, causing his face to contort as if he were in pain. He grunted as she struggled for breath, adjusting to his intimidating size. His powerful exhalations reverberated through the room, sending shivers down her spine and leaving her breathless with each intense sound. Unable to wait any longer, he let out a low groan and began to move. Thrusting into her at his full length repeatedly, as if he had been starving for her his entire life.

He could not hold back... he would not wait, and he would not pause.

Gripping her waist firmly, his head nestled in the crook of her neck, he moved with a relentless, tender passion. She pressed her hands against the door, bracing against the increasing intensity of his thrusts. His movements were a symphony of sensuality, erratic and unpredictable like a skilled composer evoking every subtle emotion. One moment, his thrusts were agonizingly slow and deep, drawing out every tremor of pleasure. Then, as if he had lost every shred of restraint, he would fasten his pace, pounding into her with a feral intensity that stole her breath away.

The contrast was maddening, igniting her body into a blazing fire of arousal. Just when she thought she could not take anymore, he would slow his pace, dragging each thrust out until she was whimpering and writhing beneath him. His hands roamed her body reverently, hot palms skimming over sensitive skin in a way that left her shivering. Every caress, every bruising grip will be  ingrained in her very soul forever. Suddenly, the thought of someone unexpectedly walking through the door flashed in her mind.

What if someone barged through the door?

Fear and shame flickered through her mind, but as he reached her deepest place, those thoughts vanished, replaced by pure, consuming pleasure. The intensity between them grew, and so did his grip on her body. He plunged deeper and deeper, reaching her very core. She never imagined she would give in to him like this, but here she was, surrendering to him completely. He seemed to navigate her body with uncanny precision as if he possessed an intimate map of her very essence.

As the heat within her body grew into a raging fire, she could not hold on any longer, every fiber of her being surged towards an explosive climax.

"Haa... Commander, please!" She begged, desperately pleading for release.

But her protests fell on deaf ears. He slowed his pace and finally came to a stop.

She realized that a mere submission was not enough for him.