Chapter 5: The Unity Academy Entrance Exam part 1

The following morning, Isamu was woken up by the blaring sound of his alarm clock going off. He slightly opened his eyes as he yawned and reached over and shut off his alarm clock. 

'It looks like time to get on up and start getting ready to go.' Ismau thought as he sat up in bed and glanced to see Liollmon lying comfortably curled up at the foot of the bed.

Isamu carefully gets out of bed not to wake Liollmon as he makes his way towards the bathroom to get a shower and ready for today's entrance exam at Unity Academy. 

Liollmon was peacefully sleeping as Isamu was in the bathroom, taking his shower for the big day. However, he was slowly beginning to wake up from the scent of something sweet in the air.

"That must be breakfast unless using a new thing he calls shampoo," Liollmon commented, jumping down from the bed as he continued to sniff the air.

"What's up smell my mom's famous French toast breakfast sandwiches with triple bacon," Isamu comments with a chuckle as he walks out the bathroom wearing a short-sleeved yellow shirt and black pants.

"Why does it smell sweet master?" Liollmon asked confused.

Isamu chuckled as he stroked Liollmon's head. "That smell is the sweetest of her homemade strawberry syrup she puts on top," he explained.

"Interesting must try this meal," Liollmon commented, licking his lips. 

"Yes, of course, I'm sure she made some for you," he said as Liollmon jumped into his arms.

~~~~

Ismau arrived downstairs with Liollmon in his arms as he walked into the kitchen where his family was eating breakfast. 

"Good morning, " Isamu greeted as Liollmon jumped out of his arms and over towards a bowl with a cut of pieces of French toast sandwich.

"Good morning Isamu-kun, " Aimi smiled warmly at her oldest child as he took a seat across from Kenji.

"Hey  Master Isamu, what's your sister eat?" Liollmon asked, noticing that Kei's breakfast was different from the rest.

"Ah, that's a strawberry sando," Isamu replied, picking up his breakfast sandwich."She wasn't a fan of bacon that often turkey sausage is her thing, but whenever we're out, mom makes her strawberry and whipped cream sando instead," He explained. 

"That's right, and I like this bit more than the French toast breakfast sandwich," Kei said

"No way this one is better," Kenji stated. 

"No strawberry and whipped cream tastes better," Kei said.

Isamu chuckled at his younger siblings, fighting over which sandwich for breakfast was better.

"Shouldn't you be setting on out for the entrance exam soon," Felix said. 

"Right, I'm heading out," Isamu replied, standing up as he swallowed the last of his breakfast and placed his plate in the sink before rushing off with Liollmon for Unity Academy