Chapter 2: Isamu and Friomon

Ismau rushed towards his house with Friomon in his arms and his newly attained digivice in his pajama shirt pocket.

"Hey, Master Isamu why are you in such a hurry?" Friomon asked glancing up at his new human partner.

"That's because I left the house before most of my family was so trying to get back before my parents panicked mostly my mother," Isamu replied. "My sister was the only one up when I went for a walk," He explained.

"Ah, so that's why you're in a hurry," Friomon said.

"Yeah and why call me master?" Ismau asked glancing down at Friomon as he continued making his way back home.

"That's because you're my tamer, therefore my master, Friomon always looks up to the strongest well I do at least," Friomon stated.

"Well if that's what you prefer I won't stop you," Isamu replied.

***

Isamu finally arrived at his house and walked inside as he was greeted by his mother.

"Isamu-kun that you?" His mother asked from within the kitchen.

"Yeah it's me, Mom," Ismau said taking off his shoes and leaving them on the mat near the door.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Sorry need some fresh air so with for a walk," Ismau replied as he walked over towards the stairs to head to his bedroom.

"All right next time let us know you're heading out. I almost thought you ran away," His mother stated.

"Come on that was back when I was ten and hasn't happened since, " Isamu mumbled as he recalled his attempt to run away from home.

"Son go get ready for breakfast and then you have training in a few hours so be ready and meet me in the training dojo!" His father called out from upstairs.

"I will be ready," Isamu replied as he went upstairs to wash up for breakfast.

"While you're at let your siblings know breakfast is almost ready," His mother said.

"Leave it to me, Mom,' Isamu replied heading upstairs to wash up and get ready for breakfast and training for the upcoming entrance exam.

***

Isamu was now heading to his bedroom to get washed up and ready for breakfast.

"Breakfast is about ready Kenji and Kei!" he called out walking past his sibling's bedrooms.

"Ok, big brother," They both replied.

"So what is your family like so far your mom seems nice?" Friomon asked looking up at Isamu.

"Well there all different," Isamu said as he reached his bedroom and shut the door behind him."My father a bit strict at times, but it's understandable while he is that way," He commented placing Friomon on his bed before heading towards the bathroom.

"Oh really?" Friomon asked.

"Yeah now wait here while I get ready for today," He said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Alright, Master Isamu."

Friomon peacefully relaxed on the bed as his human tamer was in the bathroom getting ready fo today.

"I wonder how long he will be in there," Friomon mumbled as he glanced over at the bathroom door hearing the sound of running water as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

As Friomon was napping a good fifteen later came out of the bathroom wearing a red jacket over a yellow shirt and black sweatpants.

"Big brother you coming?" Kenji called out.

"Yeah on my way down now!" Isamu called back heading towards the door." I bring you back some food," He said looking at Friomon who was sleeping peacefully.

He then left the bedroom to join his family for breakfast before it got too cold to eat.

***

Isamu arrived in the kitchen where he saw his family gathered around at a marble kitchen table eating breakfast.,

"Good morning," Isamu greeted as he took a seat across from his little brother Kenj. He grabbed a plate from the side of the table and got himself some pancakes and bacon from the large plate from the center of the table.

"Morning about time you got down," Kenji stated.

"My bad had to shower after my early morning walk," Ismau replied picking up a piece of bacon.

"So why did you head out so early it was barely seven when I heard you up and moving. Kei asked looking over at her older brother.

Isamu simply shrugged."I just couldn't sleep much had things on my mind," He explained as he focused back on eating his breakfast.

His father simply hummed as he stood up from the table."Meet me in an hour or two in the dojo and have an exercise prepared for you," Felix said with a serious expression on his face before placing his plate in the sink and leaving the kitchen.

"Yeah," Isamu said with a sigh rubbing his forehead as he focused back on his breakfast.

'Isamu-kun you good?" Aimi asked.

Isamu nodded."Yeah guess just a bit worn out from training," Isamu replied with a sigh as he stood up."I'm going to continue eating upstairs," He said walking out of the kitchen.

'Ismau-kun," Aimi whispered watching her oldest child leaving the kitchen she could tell that something was bothering him.

***

Soon as he made it upstairs Isamu headed into his bedroom where Friomon was chilling on his be wide awake.

"Hey, where you go?" Friomon asked.

"I went to get breakfast have some," He said sitting down on the bed and holding out a piece of bacon toward Friomon.

"Smell delicious," Friomon said sniffing the food and taking a bite of the food."Wow, it's yummy!" He exclaimed happily eating some more bacon.

Ismau chuckled."Hey don't eat it all the food same some for me buddy," he said eating more of his breakfast.

"Right master Isamu," Friomon said.

'Well let's finish and then I need to meet up with my father for training," Ismau stated.

"training what for?"

"I have to prepare for the entrance exam for Unity Academy a school for hero training and learning to control my powers," Isamu said as he made a small ice block in his fingers."This is just a small look at my powers."

"Woah mine if I join?" Friomon asked.

"Sure you need to meet my family anyway partner,' Isamu replied as he continued eating his pancakes and bacon before he started getting prepared for training with his father.

Chapter End!

Here is the second chapter of The Birth of the Forezen Leopard. In this chapter, Ismau and Friomon arrive at home where he has breakfast with his family before preparing for training with his father to get him ready for the upcoming entrance exam to Unity Academy. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Question of the chapter: What do you think is bothering Isamu?

Word count: 1142