When you hang out (OLD)

TANJIRO

I was walking around in the village when someone called my name, I turned around to see Tanjiro, I haven't seen him in a while. "Hello" I said as he walked up to me. "Wanna hang out today?" "Sure" You replied. He took you to this food stand that sold Udon and some other stuff, he insisted that he paid so you said okay. Once he got the food you explained to him how you were a demon slayer and you had Color breathing which was an original technique, he seemed surprised, but you told him it wasn't a very big deal. After that you guys talked and talked for a while till it got dark. Then his crow started squawking from above. "Y/N L/N and Tanjiro Kamado you have a new mission go to (city name) and check it out, there have been reports of a demon there.

ZENITSU

I was walking around in the forest when I heard a very high-pitched scream, I ran over towards the sound to see a familiar yellow haired boy. I just smiled and walked up to him, "Hey!" I said causing him to turn his head then run towards me, tears still in his eyes. "What's the problem Zenitsu?" I asked him and he pointed at a stray dog trying to bite him, I just laughed and made the dog go away. "THANK YOU" he screamed. I just smiled in response and nodded my head. "You want to hang out today?" I asked him "YESSS" he yelled, and I just laughed watching the excited boy run around. You guys soon arrived at a small wisteria forest it was beautiful. "This is beautiful" I said in awe "Not as beautiful as you" he said quickly after causing me to turn into a tomato "Don't say that!" you said as you ran away, and he chased after you.

INOSUKE (3rd person POV)

You were currently yelling at someone for who knows what reason when someone suddenly pushed you to the ground. You were about to scream at them until you saw the boar mask. You just smiled and jumped on him "PIGGYBACK RIDE" you screamed as he struggled to get you off of him and soon gave in and started to run around with you on his back. After that you guys talked to each other and he explained how strong he was and that he has never gotten beaten by anyone. "YOU WANNA FIGHT ME!?" He screamed "HELL YEAH" you yelled back as you guys started to fight each other bear hand in the forest. That lasted a while, and it was very fun. You couldn't wait to fight him again.

MUICHIRO (3rd person)

You were currently walking around when you saw a familiar person. "MUICHIRO!!" you screamed to him, and he ignored you and continued walking. "How dare you!" you said dramatically as you walked besides him. "Come here" you said as you dragged him through a forest into a field of flowers. You then let go of his hand and laid down in the grass staring up at the clouds. You could hear shuffling besides you to see Muichiro sitting down and also look at the clouds. "You okay?" you asked him "What's the animal in the sky called again?" he asked which shocked you "A bird?" you said "oh yeah that's what it's called" you just laughed in response and continued to look at the clouds. Soon it got dark, and you were about to say goodbye till you realized you were headed the same way as him.

MITSURI

I was walking around when suddenly I felt a tap on my back "hiii" it was Mitsuri "hey" I responded as you continued walking. "Come here" she said as she grabbed my hand and lead me into the middle of the forest revealing a little waterfall and a pond thing. "Woah this is cool" I said happily "I know right! So pretty!" she said with a smile. Soon it got dark, and we started to head back to the love mansion and once we got inside, we were about to part ways when Mitsuri grabbed my hand and led me to her room, I just sighed but followed her. She showed me the inside of her room that was covered in cherry blossoms and had a little tree on her desk. I ended up falling asleep on her shoulder while we were reading a book. I was so embarrassed the next morning.

KANAO

I got injured, once again, and it was a pretty bad injury. My neck almost got sliced open and I broke my ribs and damaged my kidney. Yay. I was just sitting back wondering why I couldn't be stronger when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Are you okay?" I looked over to see Kanao, she seemed nervous. "Yeah, I'm fine, just wish I could've been a little bit stronger" I laughed. "I bet you were very strong, please don't think badly of yourself" she said calmly. I was a little shocked "Thank you" I replied smiling. The rest of the day Kanao sat next to me while I was in the bed, and I did most of the talking but it was still very fun. Soon she had to go but I was happy I would be able to see her tomorrow.

NEZUKO (3rd person)

You were currently knocking on Nezuko's box to ask her if she would want to go on a walk with you. Of course, once she came out, she agreed. Now you were currently talking to Nezuko about some random stuff and even though she only made some noises at times you still felt like she was listening. You guys then sat down, and you started patting Nezuko's head. "You're really cute" you said as you smiled, and she hummed in response leading in her hugging you. That day was great.