When you have your first kiss/confess (OLD)

TANJIRO

You were walking with Tanjiro outside in the wisteria forest when you stopped walking "T-Tanjiro?" "Yeah?" "W-well I wanted to tell you something, but I didn't want to make things weird, but I REALLY LIKE YOU! MORE THAN A FRIEND" you yelled and then looked down avoiding eye contact. You then felt a hand on your chin, and he pulled your head up so you would look at him. "I- I love you too... can I kiss you?" he asked awkwardly, and you slowly nodded your head and Tanjiro closed the gap in between the two of you and touched lips. Soon you parted and you both spoke at the same time "I love you".

ZENITSU

I was talking to Zenitsu when Tanjiro came running up to us and told us to meet him by the wisteria tree at (time) so after 30 minutes we both arrived, but Tanjiro was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Tanjiro?" You asked but all Zenitsu did was shrug in response with a blush covering his face. Little did you know that Zenitsu and Tanjiro had made a plan. Suddenly Zenitsu tugged on your shirt and spoke up "I- uh I love you a lot and I mean a lot, even more than Nezuko!" he said as his face turned red along with yours. "Really?" you asked, and he just nodded in response avoiding eye contact. You then kissed him "I love you to idiot" you smiled, and he pulled you in for another kiss.

INSOUKE

I was sitting outside kind of feeling down but then Inosuke cam running to me "You wanna fight?!" he yelled "HELL YEAH!" well that brought my mood up quick we started fighting each other and soon the moon came up and I was getting tired "I think we should-" I was cut off by Inosuke's lips smashing into mine causing my eyes to widen. "I love you" he mumbled and ran away to go bother Tanjiro "I love you too".

MUICHIRO

I was walking outside when my eyes started to water. Lately Muichiro had been ignoring me and it made me very upset, but I just brushed it off. I wiped my eyes when I saw Muichiro walk up to me he then made eye contact and spoke up "Y-Y/N I'm sorry I've been ignoring you, I didn't know what to do with this feeling you gave me, so I asked Mitsuri and she said it was love. So I love you Y/N will you be my partner?" he asked as he put a bit of emotion into his words. "Sure" you said happily and then he kissed you, the kiss was sweet and passionate kiss. After the kiss you hugged him and said "I love you". "I love you too".

MITSURI

As you were walking Mitsuri ran up to you, grabbed your hand, and dragged you somewhere else. She brought you to a meadow full of so many beautiful flowers of all colors. Mitsuri then grabbed your hand and said "Y/N I love you so much you mean the world to me, and I was wondering if you would like to be my partner?" "Of course!" you said smiling as she kissed you.

KANAO

You were running around when you fell and scraped your knee you stood up and sighed "Follow me I'll fix you up" she said "No it's okay it's just a little scrape" you said but she still dragged you inside the butterfly estate. Once you were done being patched up, she kissed you on your forehead causing your whole face to turn red. "I love you" she mumbled "I love you too Kanao" you said with a smile and kissed her.

NEZUKO

I was sitting by Nezuko playing with her hair when she suddenly grabbed my hand and stood me up. She then tried to speak "hmm hmp" I tilted my head in confusion and she just sighed and took off her muzzle and pulled me into a kiss. When we parted, we heard screaming "WAAAAAAAAAA NEZUKO LOVES THEM NOT ME?!!" Zenitsu yelled "SHUT UP" Inosuke yelled and all Tanjiro did was laugh and smile at me. "I love you Nezuko" in response she hugged me to say she loved me too.