When you meet their friends/family (OLD)

TANJIRO (Most of these are going to be 3rd person)

You were walking around in the forest when suddenly some boy ran up to you and asked you to marry him as he screamed and cried. "I'M GOING TO DIE SOON, I NEED A WIFEEEEEE! MARRYY MEE!!" he yelled causing you discomfort. Then out of nowhere someone karate chopped him in the back of the neck causing him to fall over. You looked up to see Tanjiro "Thank you... who is this?" you asked but before he could talk some boar man walked up to you "YOU WANNA FIGHT LADY?!" "No thank you" you said quietly "HUH?!" he was about to attack you, but Tanjiro stopped him. "These are my friends... I know they seem weird but once you get to know them more, they're really nice" he said, and you just nodded in response. Today was gonna be a long day.

ZENITSU

You were coughing up blood as people ran you into the butterfly estate and placed you down next to a yellow haired boy, you couldn't tell who it was though because your vision was blurry but then you blacked out. (Zenitsu's POV) "WAAAAAAAA" I screamed as I saw Y/N laying on the bed unconscious. "Zenistu, it's okay, do you know them?" Tanjiro asked me "YESSS SHE SAID SHE MIGHT MaRy Me OnE DaY" I said, and my voice cracked. Tanjiro looked surprised "Just calm down okay, they'll probably wake up soon" he said reassuringly. (3rd person POV) You slowly opened your eyes to see a familiar yellow haired boy sleeping with his head on your shoulder. You slowly woke him up then sat up "WAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE AWAKE!!" Zenitsu yelled and you just covered your ears. Some burgundy haired boy around your age then came up to you and smiled "Sorry about him, he's just been very worried. "It's fine" You replied "I'm Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu's friend" then some other boar masked guy came out of nowhere and yelled "I AM TOO" you just smiled in response "Your friends seem nice Zenitsu".

INOSUKE

You were walking around when you spotted Inosuke yelling at some boys around your age, so you took this as the perfect opportunity to jump on his back also startling the two boys in front of him. "Hey Inosuke! Oh, are these your friends? Hi, I'm Y/N L/N" you said proudly "I'm Tanjiro Kamado and this is Zenitsu Agatsuma, we are Inosuke's friends" you were about to shake Tanjiro's hand when Inosuke suddenly backed up so you couldn't touch hands with Tanjiro. "WAAAAAAAAA?! HOW COME SOME BOAR HEAD LIKE HIM GETS A GIRLFRIEND AND NOT ME!!??" he screamed causing your whole face to turn red. "I-I'm not his girlfriend!" you yelled trying to stay composed. Then suddenly Inosuke ran off laughing with me on his back as his friends chased after us.

MUICHIRO (For him his friends/family are the hashira)

You finally became a hashira, you were so confident, well until you stood in front of all the hashiras. "I- I'm Y/N L/N, I hope we can get along!" you said and then you were told to sit down by the other hashira but as you were doing so you made eye contact with a familiar boy. 'I didn't know he was a hashira' you thought as you sat down. Soon the meeting was over and before anyone could talk to you, you ran over to Muichiro and started talking to him "Muichiro, I didn't know you were a hashira" you said while you smiled he only nodded in response. You then hugged him tightly. "We are friends right?" you asked not realizing every hashira was watching you two. "yes" he said blankly while nodding his head causing you to smile and hug him again causing and 'awe' from almost every hashira causing you to blush madly. Soon everyone was done talking to you and you were now lying in your bed smiling.

MITSURI

You were hanging out with Mitsuri when she suddenly spoke up "Hey, I want you to meet my friend Obanai" she said as she grabbed your hand and led you to the serpent estate. Soon you arrived and Mitsuri happily knocked on his door causing him to open it and let us in. He eyed me suspiciously and continued talking to Mitsuri which made me feal left out. "Also this is my best friend Y/N!" she said as she grabbed your attention. All Obanai did was glare at you. The rest of that day lets just say you were very uncomfortable mostly because he kept glaring at you.

KANAO

You were hanging out with Kanao outside when you felt someone was watching you so you turned your head to see Shinobu, I think that's what Kanao called her. "Who are you?" She had a dark aura around her "Uhhh I'm Y/N L/N Kanao's friend" You said nervously as she eyed you suspiciously. Then Kanao nodded and then Shinobu grabbed your hand and pulled you up from your sitting position. "Oh how great Kanao has another friend!" then she leaned closer to you "I'm trusting you, don't hurt her" she said which scared you then she walked off. You and Kanao then continued to talk and you still felt a little uneasy because of Shinobu.

NEZUKO

You were walking around with Nezuko when she led you to a wisteria estate and brought you in a room revealing three guys, one you already knew. Tanjiro. "hmm hmm" she tried to tell you something but you couldn't tell what. "These are our friends Zenitsu and Inosuke" "WAAAAAAAAA?! NEZUKO HAS A GIRLFRIEND???" The boy named Zenitsu yelled hurting your ears and then what he said realized you causing you to turn bright red. "N-No we're just f-friends" you said as you laughed and patted Nezuko's head. Today was very energetic.