When you cry because of them (OLD)

TANJIRO

You were walking around when you asked Tanjiro a question "Do you have a family? or did they die and like just Nezuko survived?" you asked him and for some reason he was having a bad day and that made him angry "ARE YOU SERIOUS Y/N?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP BEING SO SELFISH MY FAMILY DIED BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW IT WOULD FEEL WOULD YOU?! YOU ARE SO SELFISH AND USELESS!" he screamed at you causing your eyes to water you tried not to cry but a tear escaped from your eyes, and you ran away. Tanjiro then felt guilty really guilty then Zenitsu came up to him. "Go fix that, you hurt her" he said as he pushed Tanjiro forward. So Tanjiro ran back to the Wisteria Inn and looked in the room but you weren't there but he could smell sadness so he followed the scent and ended up at the bathroom. The tiny sobs coming from the bathroom made his heart shatter into a million pieces. He slowly opened the bathroom door to see you laying against the wall sobbing. "Y/N?" he said causing your head to shoot up. "I'm sorry" you said in a trembling voice. "No no no no it's not your fault, I'm sorry I was just having a bad day and I took my anger out on you I'm sorry" he said as he sat next to you and pulled you into a hug. "It's okay, I love you Tanjiro" "I love you too Y/N".

ZENITSU

You watched as he flirts with Nezuko and tried to kiss her, that was it, you needed a break from this you then stepped outside and shut the door behind you. Meanwhile inside Tanjiro was scolding Zenitsu "What is wrong with you?! You made Y/N cry because they don't like how you're all over Nezuko. Their upset and it's because of you!" Tanjiro said. In shock Zenitsu went outside to see if what Tanjiro said was true, and sure enough it was. You were sitting there face in your hands sobbing. "Y/N I'm sorry" Zenitsu said as he sat next to you and pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry I'm so sensitive" you laughed as tears still ran down your face. "No no you're not, I was the one who did something wrong, I tried to kiss Nezuko but then I never thought of your feelings! I'M SORRY!" he yelled as he started to cry to. "It's okay Zenitsu" "I love you" Zenitsu said causing you to chuckle "I love you too".

INOSUKE

You were fighting with Inosuke and he pushed you to the ground knocking your head pretty hard onto a stone. You were about to get up but you were pretty dizzy "HAHAHA Your so weak! What a loser! Go die in a hole!" he yelled, his last words hit you like a train and your eyes started to water. Tanjiro took notice to this and started yelling at Inosuke "What is wrong with you Inosuke?! You made them cry!" those words caused Inosuke's head to shoot your way to see tears falling from your eyes then you ran off. Inosuke felt this pit in his stomach and he didn't know what the feeling was but he didn't like it. Tanjiro told him to go apologize so he was going to. He went into the forest and looked around then he spotted you sitting on a tree branch. He climbed up the tree and hugged you. "I'm... I'm sorry W/N" you only smiled in response to the funny name he gave you. "It's okay Inosuke, I love you" "I love you too".

MUICHIRO

Lately Muichiro has been ignoring you, anytime you came up to him he would go a different way, every time you tried to talk to him, he would ignore you, every time you tried to give him a kiss he dogged it, which of course upset you. So now brought back to present time as you were crying on the bathroom floor wondering what you did wrong, overthinking everything. When Muichiro walked into your room to tell you something he could hear crying coming from the bathroom. He knocked on the door but when there was no response, he slowly opened the door revealing a crying Y/N and that broke his heart into a million pieces. He came up to you and hugged you already assuming he was the reason for this. "What did I do wrong Mui? I'm sorry" you said as more tears escaped from your eyes. "No no no no it's not your fault it's mine, I was scared that you secretly hated me so I put your feelings aside and ignored you. I'm sorry N/N" Muichiro said. "I guess it's okay just don't do it again" you said while pinching his cheeks. "I love you N/N" "I love you to Mui"

MITSURI

You were walking outside when you saw Mitsuri kiss Obanai, your eyes started to water as you saw the sight and ran away. Mitsuri running after you trying to explain what was going on. You ran and ran but finally Mitsuri caught up to you and held you in her arms trying to calm you down as tears frantically poured from your eyes. "I- I didn't mean to.. Obanai forced me into the kiss even though he knew I was in love with you, I didn't mean to kiss him, I'm sorry!" she yelled "It's okay Mituri, I'm sorry for over reacting, I love you" "I love you too N/N".

KANAO

You were walking around outside of the butterfly estate when you overheard a conversation Kanao was having with Shinobu. "I really hate them! They're so annoying sometimes. Gosh, Y/N can be so weird". At that your eyes started to water and Shinobu made eye contact with you causing her eyes to widen. "If that's what you think-" you said but you were cut off by your own sob, but you still continued to smile as you walked away. "Y-Y/N!" she caught up with you and hugged you. "I-I'm sorry i said all those horrible things, I didn't realize what I was saying because I was having a bad day and-" you cut her off "It's fine" you said as you hugged her back. "I love you Kanao" "love you too".

NEZUKO

You were yelling with Inosuke and you decided to ignore him and give Nezuko a hug. You didn't realize she had slits in her eyes and hugged her. She pushed you back and cut you with her nails across the stomach "Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled helping you up. "Why would you do that?!". Nezuko went back to normal and realized what she had done she tried to touch you, but Tanjiro pulled you away from her causing her eyes to water too. "Hey, Tanjiro it's okay, it's just a little cut" you said as you wiped your tears. Nezuko ran and hugged you, you hugged back "hhmmmm hmph" you guessed she was saying sorry. "It's okay Nezuko". You then kissed her forehead "I love you" "Hmmm mhm".