When they hurt you in an argument (OLD)

TANJIRO

You went up to Tanjiro to bother him like usual while he was training with Inosuke and Zenitsu telling him how your day was when he sighed in annoyance. "What's wrong Tanjiro?" you asked "nothing" you continued to bother him until he spilled. "Well you know what's bothering me it's you! Can't you be a good girlfriend for once?!" he continued to yell and you yelled back Zenitsu and Inosuke watching. "Why can't you be more like Kanao?! She's beautiful, smart, and polite! Unlike you!" "I'm sorry I'm not perfect!" you yelled back "Go date Kanao then!" he then shoved you the ground and you ended up landing on a shard of glass, your eyes instantly fell with water as Zenitsu rushed over to you. He helped you up as your calf had blood coming from it. You ripped the glass shard from your leg and limped to the butterfly estate Tanjiro yelling your name and telling you to come back. Later that day you were sitting in one of the room that had Nezuko in it. She hugged you while you cried in her shoulder "why can't I be perfect like Kanao? Tanjiro is right, she's more pretty and-" you got cut off by the door slamming open and you slouched down hiding behind Nezuko, when the person came into view you were surprised, it was Tanjiro. Nezuko continued to growl at him telling him he needs to leave me alone for now but he didn't listen and Nezuko ended up moving out of the way so he could see you. Your red puffy E/C eyes stared into his and he came over and hugged you. "I'm sorry, I'm so so so so so sorry, I was just having a bad day because Sanemi was telling me how I wouldn't be a good demon slayer and that I was stupid" he said disappointed in himself as tears rolled down his cheeks. You hugged him back "I'm sorry for calling you stupid and ugly and that Kanao was better! I just got really annoyed and- and (hiccup) none of those things I said to you were true. I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry" he said as he looked down at your calf. "I'm sorry to, I shouldn't have argued back" you said looking into his redish-brown eyes. He then held you tighter "I love you so so so so so so so much N/N no one can be better than you" "I love you to Tanjiro. You looked over to see Nezuko asleep on the floor you put her in the box and cuddled into Tanjiro on the bed.

ZENITSU

Zenitsu was trying to kiss Nezuko and was chasing her around and you were getting tired of it so you grabbed Zenitsu and brought him outside "WAAAHHH I wanted to kiss Nezuko!" he whined "shut up" you said sternly as you looked down tears starting to fall from your eyes. "Am- am I not good enough? Is Nezuko better?" you asked looking up at him and he looked at you in anger "Obviously she's better Y/N! You're not good enough! Nezuko is perfect" he paused as you looked at him and cried more "unlike you" he said looking you up and down. "Why? What did I do wrong? Why are you always flirting with other girls and never me!? I thought I was your girlfriend!" you yelled "You are my girlfriend! but the other girls are WAAAAAAYYYYY prettier than.. you!" You then tried to touch his shoulder but he pushed you back and you yelped as you fell backwards off the deck into the pond. You stood up as water dripped from your clothes and blood dripped from your elbow. You must have scrapped it on a rock while falling. Zenitsu looked at you in shock and was about to grab your hand when you pushed him away and went inside tears streaming down your face "M-May I have a new nightgown?" you asked the old lady and she saw your bloody elbow "yes and lets patch you up" Tanjiro ran up to you and to you "what happened? are you okay?" he said worriedly. You explained what happened and then Zenitsu then walked in "he happened" you said pointing at Zenitsu and he looked at you with eyes full of guilt and sorrow. Tanjiro looked up at Zenitsu and dragged him back outside "what is wrong with you Zenitsu?! Y/N is now upset and wondering if she is good enough! Why would you say that to her!? You don't say that to your own girlfriend! She's crying because of you!" Tanjiro yelled "I- I'm sorry I- I" he started to cry "I didn't mean to say those things" he said "You have to tell that to Y/N." Tanjiro said as he pushed Zenitus into the room with you. "Y-Y/N I'm sorry.. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so s-" you had to cut him off "too many 'so's' you said looking away. "sorry" "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and say those things! They were all a lie; I was just upset because you asked if Nezuko was better and obviously not. I'm sorry Y/N do you forgive me?" he said tears running down his cheeks, you gave a small nod to say yes. He then ran to you and hugged you "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you" he said hugging you "I love you too".

Inosuke (this was in the past in your relationship, when they went to the mansion and stuff)

You ran out of the house and was walking around waiting for Inosuke to come out when suddenly Inosuke charged at a box and was about to stab it when you grabbed it and rolled out of the way. "Y/N there's a demon in there!" he yelled "If there's a demon in there, there has to be a good reason for it so stop!" he then started yelling at you and kicked you, but you wouldn't let go. "Inosuke stop! You're hurting me!" you yelled but he didn't stop he then pulled up his sword and cut a deep clean slit from your shoulder to your elbow. You yelled in pain but before he could do it again some Tanjiro pushed him away from you. "Inosuke stop it! Aren't you supposed to be her boyfriend?!" he asked "Yeah! but she wouldn't get out if my damn way" "That's not what couples do! Look at her! She's passed out because of you! You made her bleed!" Inosuke looked at you and his eyes started to water but no one could see it because of the mask. Inosuke then ran over to you and picked you up bridal style looking at that deep cut he gave you. He handed you to Tanjiro "fix her" he said as his voice cracked. So, Tanjiro bandaged you up as Inosuke sat next to your figure. You suddenly shot up looking around when you were tackled into a hug from Inosuke "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said as his voice cracked. He had his mask off so you could see tears roll down his face. "Oh Inosuke! It's okay. Just don't do it again" you said and he nodded into your chest. "I love you W/N (wrong name)" "love you to Inosuke" you said as you kissed his forehead.

MUICHIRO

You were walking with Muichiro when he suddenly pushed you aside "get away from me" he said calmly "w-what?" "Get away from me" he repeated "why? did- did I do something wrong?" "go" he said again "tell me why Mui!" you shouted "because you're annoying me, now get lost" he said in a usual cold tone. "b-but-" "go!" he said as he pushed you to the ground and to your luck you slammed your head into a tree branch. You stood up as you wobbled trying to make out your surroundings again "Y-Y/N I-" "save it" you said as tears slid down your face and you went to Shinobu for help. She bandaged up your head and gave you some medicine. You then went back to the mist mansion hoping Muichiro wasn't back yet. When you walked in it was quiet, you sighed in relief and headed to your room it was dark, so you opened the curtains but jumped in surprise when you saw a figure laying in your bed, dried tears on his face. It was Muichiro. You woke him up. "Mui" he woke up then jumped into your arms. "Y/N I- I'm so so so so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I was just having a rough day" "it's okay Mui, I'm sorry to I didn't mean to bother you" you said looking him in the eyes. He then kissed you "I love you N/N" "I love you too".