When you first meet them (OLD)

TANJIRO

I was coming home from selling all the coal when suddenly I came home to my family on the ground, blood surrounding your parent/parents your eyes suddenly watered as you took in the sight before you. How could anything lead to this? It was late at night, and you were just looking at your families' dead bodies with a blank expression, trying so hard not to cry. You just ran, ran as far as you could into the forest until something pushed you to the ground and was on top of you. You tried to kick it off, but it wouldn't budge so you just laid there, staring at the demon. 'What do I do?'. Suddenly someone shoved the demon off of you and sliced it's head off. You looked up to see a boy around your age in a black and green checkered haori. The boy helped you stand up. "Are you okay? What's your name?" "Oh uh Y/N L/N, and yes I'm fine, couldn't say the same thing for my family though" You chuckled to hide the pain so you wouldn't cry. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado and I am very sorry I couldn't come sooner!" He said as he pat your head. "It's okay hopefully we will meet again soon" You said as you slightly waved and walked off.

ZENITSU

I was walking downtown when suddenly a man slammed me against the wall, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Give me money or I'll do something you will not like" He chuckled as he started to touch your thigh and go higher until someone kicked him off of you. The boy that kicked the man off of you looked around your age with yellowish-orange hair. Once the older man ran away the boy with yellow hair came up to you "Are you okay? You're pretty... uhh I mean... WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" you were startled by his sudden outburst. "Heyy... uhh." You tried to get his name "Oh, I'm Zenitsu Agutsuma" he said "Oh well Zenitsu, I'm Y/N L/N and maybe we can marry in the future, okay? Let's just start by being friends, okay?" You said and Zenitsu nodded and hugged you. "THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE."

INOSUKE (3rd person)

You were fighting with some old man who just tried to grab your ass when some boar man ran between the two of you and slammed his head onto the tree nearby. After that your personality changed real quick. "Oh my! Are you okay sir? Come here" you said leading the boar man who was struggling to get out of your grip to your house. Once you patched up his legs and arms you slowly took off his boar mask to reveal a... somewhat handsome but pretty face. "What are you looking at?!" He yelled "Oh sorry your face is just really cute" you said as you started to patch his face up which made his face turn tomato red. After you were done patching him up, he told you his name was Inosuke Hashibira and you told him yours. "BYE SEE YA" he yelled as he ran off to who knows where.

MUICHIRO (3rd person)

You were fighting a demon when suddenly some boy around your age came up and cut it off before you could. You were about to scream at him until you saw his face 'SO CUUUTEE' you thought. "Hey uuhhh what's your name?" you asked "Muichiro Tokito" He responded coldly sending a shiver down your spine. "I'm Y/N L/N wanna be friends?" you asked "Why would I be friends with you?" He responded coldly, again. "pleaseeee" you whined. "Fine" he said annoyed as he walked off. "See ya around!" you yelled as you parted ways.

MITSURI

I was the newest Hashira; I was nervous when I stepped in front of everyone till I made eye contact with some really pretty girl she had pink hair fading into green she was the most beautiful person you've ever laid eyes on. She smiled at you causing your heart to flutter and look away. "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N I am (age) and I am a love pillar, I hope we can get along well" you said as you looked around at everyone. Soon the meeting was over and the girl you were looking at before came up to you. "Hi, I'm Mitsuri Kanroji and I'm also a love pillar so master told me you will be staying at my estate for now on." All you could do was smile in response.

KANAO

I was at the butterfly estate training; I had just gotten injured two weeks ago but I'm already up and training. I took a break, so I wandered around when I saw this very pretty girl around my age with a butterfly bow in a side ponytail, it was cute. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N, who are you?" I asked her, in response she flipped a coin and she then started talking "I'm Kanao" "Well it's nice to meet you, what's that coin for?" You asked, "It helps me decide "Why not just speak your mind? Like say what you want to say! You don't need a coin, follow your heart" you said but then someone yelled your name probably my best friend (B/F/N). "Welp gotta go, I hope I see you again, Kanao" You gave her a bright smile and waved as you ran off.

NEZUKO

I was hanging around Tanjiro when he suddenly spoke up "I have something to show you" he said as he slowly opened his backpack thingy and a girl (BRO auto correct put grill-) climbed out. She then grew in size; she looks around your age and you started looking at her in awe you didn't care if it was a demon or not. "AWEE TANJIRO IS THIS YOUR SISTER?! She's so cute!" You said hugging the girl. "Yeah, actually that's Nezuko". Let's just say it was a long night of saying how cute she was.