Chapter 8: Love and New Beginnings

Months had passed since the carnival, and the campus buzzed with the energy of finals week. The halls of the dormitories were emptier now, as students packed up their belongings and prepared to move out for the summer break. Nezuko, adorned in a beautiful sundress, held a bouquet of vibrant red roses in her hands. She had been planning this moment for weeks, wanting to surprise Muichiro in a meaningful way.

Underneath the majestic ginkgo tree near the dormitory, Muichiro stood waiting, unaware of Nezuko's plans. His thoughts were consumed with memories of the challenging semester and the moments he shared with Nezuko. Despite the drama and tensions that had unfolded among their friends, his bond with Nezuko had only grown stronger.

As Nezuko approached him, Muichiro's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of her holding the bouquet. "Nezuko, what's all this?" he asked, his voice filled with curiosity and warmth.

Nezuko smiled, her heart pounding with excitement. "I wanted to congratulate you," she began, stepping closer to him. "You've accomplished so much this semester, Muichiro. You passed your pre-med exams with flying colors, and you've shown incredible determination and resilience. I'm so proud of you."

Muichiro was speechless, touched by her thoughtful gesture. He accepted the bouquet from her, feeling a rush of emotions he struggled to put into words.

Nezuko gently took his hand, her eyes sparkling with love and admiration. "Muichiro, I just want you to know how much you mean to me," she said softly. "You're not just my boyfriend, you're my best friend and my rock. I feel so lucky to have you in my life."

Muichiro's heart swelled with love for her. He placed the bouquet down gently and pulled Nezuko into a warm embrace. She nestled against his chest, feeling his heartbeat against hers.

"Nezuko," Muichiro murmured, his voice tinged with emotion, "you're everything to me. I never thought I could feel this way about someone. You make every day brighter."

Nezuko looked up at him, her eyes shining with tears of happiness. "Muichiro," she whispered, "I love you."

In that moment, surrounded by the quiet beauty of the ginkgo tree and the memories of their journey together, Muichiro leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to Nezuko's cheek. She giggled softly, her heart soaring with love and joy.

Muichiro gently lifted her chin, meeting her gaze with unwavering affection. "Nezuko," he said earnestly, "I want to spend every day with you. You're my soulmate, and I can't imagine my life without you."

Nezuko's heart swelled with love as Muichiro's words washed over her. Without hesitation, she closed the distance between them, her hands finding their place around his neck while his hands rested on her waist. They shared a loving, lasting kiss underneath the ginkgo tree, sealing their commitment to each other.

As they pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other's, Nezuko whispered, "I love you, Muichiro Tokito."

"I love you too, Nezuko Kamado," Muichiro replied softly, his voice filled with certainty and devotion.

Hand in hand, they walked away from the ginkgo tree, their hearts intertwined and ready to face whatever the future held for them. Amidst the challenges and dramas of college life, their love had blossomed into something beautiful and enduring, a testament to the power of trust, support, and unwavering affection.

Together, Nezuko and Muichiro embraced the new beginnings that awaited them, knowing that with each other by their side, they could conquer anything that came their way.

---

With that, the story of Nezuko and Muichiro at college came to a close, leaving behind memories of love, growth, and the undeniable bond they shared.