018. to put an end

WHILE BLAIR'S BUSY GETTING her make up retouched by her makeup artist, Drew breathes in some hair, debating with himself whether to bring the whole situation up with her about Audrey again. It's been a shifty topic to discuss about between the two, so Drew is really doubting himself.

She's just a few feet away, laughing at whatever silly joke one of the Pate directors have just sneaked in while passing by her. Drew's foot twitches, shaking. Chase—who's quietly memorizing his lines next to him, notices his behavior.

"You're nervous, what's up with you?" He asks his friend, raising an eyebrow. Drew shifts his attention onto him from Blair, clearing his throat. "Nervous—I'm not nervous." He scoffs.

"Why would I be nervous?" Drew tries to play it off cool, relaxing his shoulders. Chase sighs out a breath, placing his hands in the front pockets of his shorts, walking up to him. "Maybe because you're about to do an intimate scene with madam Kinney." He gives him a smirk.

Drew cackles out a laugh. "I'm not, it's just a kiss. We've kissed before." He's shaking his head, but so much is going on in that head of his.

"I'm pretty sure the last time you two have kissed was like seven or eight months ago. Unless you two already..." Chase doesn't try to finish his assumption between his two friends, but Drew catches him before he does.

"No, no. We haven't—I mean, yeah, there's been tension. But no, not like that. I can tell she isn't ready to get back into that." He stutters his words a little, making it even more obvious that he is nervous.

"Okay, okay. I didn't mean to accidentally intrude or anything." Chase puts his hands up in defense. He can tell that Drew's face has grown a little flushed by the topic. But his expression immediately changes into something more serious. "You're bothered by something else, aren't you?"

"We'll start recording in five!" Jonas blows through the megaphone in the back. Five minutes. This gives Drew five minutes to let his mind speak to his close friend.

"Even though Blair and I are slowly getting back to the way we used to be, I still don't feel like I've come clean. Yes, I've apologize way too many times during many occasions we've been together and I know she's already forgiven me, but with Audrey popping up again and starting unnecessary shit... I feel like I need to confront her to make her stop this mess that I've created." He expresses.

Chase's mouth slightly drops with the news. "You mean you're going to message that girl? Does Blair know any of this?"

"No, and that's why I've been so stuck in my head. I feel like it's the right way to just let it die back into the grave, but I also feel like a part of me will betray Blair if I do." Drew's eyebrows draw close together, placing his hand over his forehead.

"I get your points from both sides, man. And I know you don't want Blair thinking of anything if you actually do go out your way to confront that Audrey girl. If I were you, I'd let her know beforehand and explain clearly with what you plan on doing and your reason for it." Chase's brotherly side comes out as he places his hand on Drew's shoulder.

"You think that'll work? I don't want to mess things up again with her. I want to do something so that it never happens ever again." Drew says his words with full emotion. "I love her, man."

Chase smiles at how much Drew adores Blair. He's seen the two grow close together and grow apart all in these past couple of years he's known them and it's been a blessing. "I know you do."

"Thank you." Drew smiles.

Everyone else starts to get back into their places with the cameramen positioning their equipment back up and the actors getting into their places to start recording again. Blair arrives back at their original position and sends Drew a smile before they start taping again.