023. news news news

tmz_tv

Liked by audreymackie, addisonrae, user1, and 857k others

tmz_tv THIS JUST IN! The OBX actress #BlairKinney caught privately together with footballer #JudeBellingham on a group vacation with her cast mates. Witnesses speculate that these two are secretly talking again behind her ex-boyfriend's back. Or maybe boyfriend... again? We haven't gotten any confirmation on her relationship back with actor #DrewStarkey. So things may have taken a turn, but this is news!

View all comments

audreymackie i was waiting for this moment lmao
user1 stop praying on their downfall, u only care abt yourself
user2 just shut up no one wants ur opinion especially abt blair and drew

addisionrae yikessss guess both ppl in this relationship are cheaters...
user3 wtf why are you in this drama LEAVEEE

user4 holy crap what is going on in greece?!

user5 blair needs to choose or her reputation's done

user6 can someone check up on drew i feel bad
jonathandavissofficial drew is fine
user6 HUHHH i didn't think jonathan would reply back to these

wolfiecindy whaaaa???

user7 @blairkinney @drewstarkey @judebellingham

THE WAITRESS LEADS BLAIR to the back where the private booths are at the restaurant that Jude had reserved for them. Her eyes roam around to see if anyone has recognized her, but everyone seemed to be busy with their own thing. Good.

Jude's waiting patiently on his phone when the waitress walks up to him. "Mr. Bellingham, your guest has arrived." She informs him with a firm smile. He finally looks up and grows a big smile when he see's Blair in front of him.

"Blair," he stands up, going in for a hug. She gladly accepts it not expecting the hug to be so tight and long. "Oh—hah, it's nice to see you again." She tries to play it off cool.

The two sit down and take it all in. Jude looks at her from up and down still in disbelief. "I still can't believe you're sitting right in front of you. It feels like it's been years since the last time we've hung out."

Blair politely smiles, nodding her head. She plays with her fingers, sitting stiff against the chair. It's so public where they are and it's quite uncomfortable for her. "Here I am, flesh and blood." She chuckles.

"You know I had so much fun with you the last time we hung out. Walking at the beach just one on one as the sun set behind the horizon. And gosh—the food there is quite splendid." Jude leans closer towards her.

As he's about to take her hand, she pulls away, grabbing a menu instead. "So have you been to this specific place before? I'd like to see what's the best on the menu." Blair clears her throat, making herself busy by looking through the menu.

Jude clears his throat, fixing himself up. "The pastitsio is one of my favorites and a popular one here in Greece. From what I've learned of course." He smiles. Blair nods her head, fixating her eyes back at him. "I'll take a pastitsio then." She smiles.

The two go ahead and order their dishes, following ahead with their dinner. The sky grows darker behind them as they catch up about their lives from the past couple of months. Blair has been pulling aside the real reason why she accepted Jude's offer to dinner at this time. The girl waits a little to let him finish talking about football.

"Jude." She tries to interrupt him without being rude. He raises his eyebrows, smiling in suspense. "Yeah, what's up?"

Blair lets out a breath, calming herself up before starting. "The only reason why I said yes to dinner with you was to get some things cleared up. You know... before anything else happens that may become mistakes."

"Alright, no judgement here." He slowly takes her hand in his, his thumb massaging her palm in a circulation motion.

Blair shakes her head, pulling away once again. "I think you've got the wrong idea here, Jude. And with all due respect, I don't think it's ever going to happen—me and you."

His mouth slightly drops in surprise. Jude had a gut feeling on exactly what she wanted to talk about and he was right. He clears his throat in embarrassment. "You're an amazing guy. And from the last time we spent our time together, I had very fun, but that wasn't the same me. I—I don't know what was in my head when I asked you to fly out to North Carolina. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I knew I could never win over a girl like you away from a guy like Drew. And I respect it. Don't worry about, darling." His face changes in a disappointed frown.

"I really am sorry, Jude. I didn't want to have to go by this way, but I didn't have any choice." She sighs, placing her hand over her forehead.

Jude shakes his head. "Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. You're too perfect anyways. And thank you for being straight on with me as you can see how clueless I can be until you pointed everything out. I should be the one apologizing."

Blair tries to send him a genuine smile, but a little sort of her is broken to have not meet her expectations with the ones he had. But this is for the sake of her relationship with Drew.