028. articles on the event of the year!

www.nyctimes.com

America's Sweethearts Have Tied the Knot in North CarolinaPublished on July 29, 2023

Published on July 29, 2023

「 SHARE 」

The actress and the actor have both said "I do" on supposedly their official wedding date on July 1, 2023. Many of their close family and friends, including their known Outer Banks cast have attended this event of the year.

Sources say that Starkey had proposed earlier this year somewhere after New Years, but others say in February. This information has yet to be confirmed by the couple. They seem to have kept this a major secret, along with their cast mates for many months in the making and might most of us say it was a very smart decision.

More information on their wedding details will be shared later on this article. But did any of you expect this news at all? Because neither did we! It's a pleasant surprise and something many of their fans have been suspecting and waiting for. Many are happy to see the couple finally locking their relationship in after a year of separation.

Kinney's famous and well-known actor of a father, Taylor Kinney, had attended their wedding along with...

Sign In to Read More!

www.glamour.com

Blair Kinney Just Posted the Announcement of Her Wedding With Her Now Husband Drew StarkeyAugust 02, 2023

August 02, 2023

Blair Kinney and Drew Starkey are finally married!

The twenty-nine year old actor had proposed to his girlfriend of two years earlier this year. It's been known that the couple has kept this a big secret for many months as their surprise Instagram post had blown up in just minutes.

Many of their friends and family has played along to this secret and might we all say it was very genius! Close friends, such as, Madelyn Cline, Rudy Pankow, Chase Stokes and the rest of the Outer Banks cast have attended the wedding. As well as other known names from famous artists such as Gracie Abrams, Khalid, The Nude Party, and many more!

It's no surprise to many of their fans that these two would end up with each other's rings! These two have been dating since the start of their castings on the famous Netflix original show. They went through a rough patch in the middle of 2022, but found their way back to each other during filming of season 3.

To continue on with the newly weds...

Tap to Read More!

https://pagesix.completely

FANS MISSED A WHOLE CHAPTER FROM AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS?!Made on August 2, 2023

Made on August 2, 2023

Tap Here to Follow

Outer Banks lovebirds in real life, Blair Kinney and Drew Starkey, have tied the knot as in MARRIED! These two are known for their public relationship for the last three years until they decided to go full-blown private after getting back together.

As many have been following along with their relationship, new faces have been introduced and dropped throughout this past year ever since the start of OBX's production of season 3.

There is still much information being found at this moment about Mr. & Mrs. Starkey as they've just revealed their big secret of this big wedding. This is everyone's HOT topic right now and I'm sure it's yours too! To follow along more on these newly weds new journey of their lives, subscribe to our daily posts for new updates every day and every week!

Tap here to SUBSCRIBE