Chapter 7

It had been a few weeks since Ana and I had gone shopping. I'd lost so much weight, but you could barely tell. After eating 100 Monday through Friday, and eating 300 calories Saturdays and Sundays, running 5 miles a day and doing all my workouts, I'd lost 17 lbs and hit 110. But it wasn't good enough for me, I thought as I did my 246th sit-up. I'd been doing 300 extra sit ups and squats a day for the past week.
I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Erm, just a minute mom," I sputtered. I panicked. She couldn't see me work put, but I still had 54 crunches left!
"Its me!" Ana said and opens the door. Standing next to her was an almost identical girl. "This is my cousin, Mia," Ana announced.
She was beautiful. She had Ana's petite figure, high cheekbones and face, but with tanned skin, jet-black hair and jade green eyes.
"Hello," she said in a soft Hawaiian accent. "You're so pretty."
"Thank you," I said, flustered by the beauty's compliment. "You're beautiful."
"She's just moved here so now we can all hang!" Ana said happily. "C'mon, all the others are going to a party, let's introduce Mia."
I washed my face, brushed my long blonde hair and changed into dark wash jeans and a lilac shirt with a lime green scarf and head band. Grabbing a pills for Ana, Mia and I, we headed out the door.
Once we were there, we downed the pills and joined our group. I sat next to Cat and Deb, while Ana and Mia sat next to Sue, Annie and Ana's half-brother Eddie.
Ana and I introduced Mia to the group and Ana whet to chat to Sue and Eddie while Mia and I talked to Annie. Then, Annie passed me a brownie, a huge no for me. I loved brownies, and hadn't had one since I met Ana. One brownie can't hurt. I'll do double the runs tomorrow and fast. I've been so good.
But one bite and I was hooked. I devoured the brownie and ate two more, a cotton candy, two bags of chips and four cupcakes. As a bit into my fifth cupcake, I was pulled out of my haze and realizes what I was doing.
"N-no," I whimpered. My stomach rolled at the thought of all the food I'd eaten. I felt nauseous. I could feel my stomach proofing and my thighs growing. How could I have been so stupidly fat? I couldn't face Ana.
Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You okay?" Asked a sweet Hawaiian accent. Mia. Could I tell her what I'd done? On impulse, I did.
"I-i binged," I sobbed. She'd hate me. Then she'd tell Ana, and then Ana would leave me and make someone else thin. I'd be fatter than I already was. I-
"Don't worry Nikki," she soothed. "I think I can help."
"R-really?" I asked hopefully.
"C'mon." She led me to the nightclub's bathroom. "How much would you do to get rid of the food?"
"Anything," I said with conviction. "I'd do anything."
"Even purge?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Anything," I repeated.
"Okay," she instructed. "Lean over the toilet and stick a finger down your throat to signal your gag reflex. If that doesn't work, put in another."
Nervously, I did as she said. It hurt so badly. I coughed for about 3 minutes before adding another finger. After coughing some more, I finally saw it cone up. I purged until I coughed up stomach acid.
Mia released my hair and offered me a water bottle and a breath mint.
"Thanks," I choked out.
"You're welcome," she said sweetly. "I have a feeling we're going to be great friends."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry if I didn't write the binge/purge very well, I've never really experienced that so it's provably not very good.
For those of you who don't know:
Ana- anorexia
Mia- bulimia
Eddie- eating disorders in general
Cat- self harm
Deb- depression
Sue- suicide
Annie- anxiety