But I Still Want You (Jikook)

Screams were echoing the entire building as ARMY was waving Bangtan bombs around. The members were backstage getting ready for their performance. Everyone was hyped and ready, but two members, Jungkook and Jimin, were stealing glances at each other. They had been friends for years but never really thought that they could be anything more...

Sure they've harmonized, kept each other happy, the more they hung out the more they connected... But this... This was something new they never had! As the cue came for the members to head to the stage, the two boys exchanged a subtle look filled with a mixture of anticipation and something more. They took their places on stage, the crowd roaring in excitement. The concert continued smoothly, the members giving their all to put on the best performance they could. Jimin and Jungkook occasionally glanced at each other, their gazes lingering just a bit longer than necessary. But every time they looked at each other, they immediately looked away, afraid to be caught staring.

As the night progressed, ARMY's cheers and screams filled the air, and the members were feeding off of their energy. During a break between songs, Jimin and Jungkook found themselves next to each other once again, their shoulders nearly touching. Without even realizing it, their hands brushed against each other. Both of them shivered at the contact, their senses heightened. But just as quickly as the touch came, it was gone, leaving a lingering feeling between the two. The concert went on, and the duo continued to steal glances at each other, unable to help themselves. Their voices blended smoothly during the harmonization, and their chemistry on stage was undeniable. The fans were enjoying the performance immensely, but they were blissfully unaware of the sparks flying between Jimin and Jungkook.

As the final part of the concert approached, Jimin and Jungkook were filled with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. This was their chance to put on a showstopper. The music started and the other members took their positions on the stage, but Jimin and Jungkook couldn't help but look at each other one last time before the spotlight was on them. They both smiled at each other before facing away, The song started and they began to sing, their voices in perfect harmony. The crowd was ecstatic and were waving their ARMY bombs in time with the rhythm. Jimin and Jungkook's eyes darted towards each other once again, their gazes catching for a brief moment before they looked back at the audience, their hearts pounding in their chests.

Jimin was supposed to be the only one to sing the last part

It felt like time froze, Jungkook looked at Jimin for a couple seconds. Jungkook changed the lyrics last minute... Both of them had butterflies in their stomachs as they shared another glance. As the two looked at each other, the world around them seemed to disappear. The cheers of the audience and the beat of the music faded into the background, their focus entirely on each other. Jungkook's heart was pounding in his chest as he held Jimin's gaze, the air between them crackling with an unspoken tension. The moment was intense and yet oddly comfortable, as if they were the only two people in the world. Jimin felt a rush of emotions wash over him as he stared into Jungkook's eyes. He felt his heart yearning for something he had never allowed himself to want but, for a brief moment, he let himself fantasize about what could be.

But in that moment on stage, with the spotlight on them and their eyes locked together, they both knew that they couldn't ignore it any longer. And they didn't want to. The rest of the song was a blur. Both Jimin and Jungkook were lost in their own world, their emotions on the verge of spilling over. The rest of the members noticed their unusually intense focus on each other, but they refrained from commenting, not wanting to ruin the show. The audience was blissfully unaware of the chemistry between Jimin and Jungkook, completely caught up in the music. The two, however, were in a world of their own - lost in each other and the emotions that were bubbling just below the surface.