Chapter 23

Kendall's Private Jet

Kendall's POV

Y/n and I are lying in the bed in my private jet, we left early this morning around 4am. She's currently asleep next to me, and I'm listening to her heartbeat. I honestly can't believe I'm pregnant with her baby, and we're on our way to Texas to tell her family. My family was so happy and shocked that I'm actually pregnant. My sisters even had a bet going about when and if I would ever get pregnant.

I won't lie—I never thought I would either. But then Y/n came along, knocking me off my feet with her southern charm, that adorable smile, and those dimples, among other things I love about her. Her love for horses was a definite plus too.

As I lay here, I can't help but think about how much my life has changed since meeting her. I remember our first date, how nervous I was and how effortlessly she made me laugh. Her confidence and kindness drew me in, and before I knew it, I was head over heels in love. Now, we're about to start a family together, and I couldn't be happier.

My cheeks flushed when I thought about last night, the lesson I was teaching her. She was so sexy as she stood there watching me, the way she stared at me, her body shaking. I look down at Y/n and see the bulge in her briefs, and I can't help but bite my lip. Fuck, Kylie and my sisters were right about being even hornier when you're pregnant.

I was lying in bed with just my shirt and panties, and Y/n was in her briefs and sports bra. I leaned up and carefully scooted further down towards her waist. I giggled to myself, hardly believing I was about to wake her up by sucking her off.

Carefully, I tugged at the waistband of her briefs, freeing her already semi-hard cock. I glanced up at her sleeping face, ensuring she was still asleep, then leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on the tip. She stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. I wrapped my hand around her shaft, feeling it grow harder in my grip.

Slowly, I took her into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip before sliding down further. I moved my hand in sync with my mouth, gradually increasing the pressure and speed. Her breathing changed, becoming deeper and more ragged as she began to wake up.

"Ken... Kendall?" she murmured, her voice husky with sleep and arousal.

I glanced up, meeting her eyes as I continued my movements. She moaned softly, her hand finding its way into my hair, gently guiding me. I loved the way she responded to me, the way her body reacted to my touch.

"Good morning," I mumbled around her cock, sending vibrations that made her hips buck slightly.

"God, you're amazing," she groaned, her eyes fluttering shut as she surrendered to the pleasure.

I continued my rhythm, taking her deeper and faster, feeling her swell in my mouth. Her moans grew louder, her grip on my hair tightening. I could tell she was close, her body trembling with the effort to hold back.

"Baby, I'm gonna...," she gasped, but I didn't stop. I wanted her to come, to feel the intensity of the orgasm I was giving her.

With a final, shuddering cry, she came, her cum filling my mouth. I swallowed every drop, savoring the taste of her. I pulled back, licking my lips as I looked up at her, my own body buzzing with arousal.

She reached down, pulling me up to her and kissing me deeply. "That was incredible," she whispered against my lips.

"Just wanted to start the day off right," I replied with a mischievous smile.

She chuckled, her hands roaming my body. "Well, you certainly succeeded. Now it's my turn to return the favor."

I giggled, feeling a thrill of anticipation. "I love you, Y/n."