Chapter 33

**This is a long ass chapter, I was going to break this down into 2 chapters but I decided to spoil yall. So don't forget to like and I hope you enjoy.**

~~~~~~~~~~~

The First Interstate Arena

3rd Person POV

As Y/n walked up toward the others after her name was announced, the fans in the arena went wild, chanting her name. She continued to smile and wave to everyone in the arena as she made her way to the other three standing there. She took her time, shaking each of their hands and wishing them luck. Finally, she took her place at the end of the line on the right. She observed a mixture of emotions on their faces: admiration, determination, jealousy, and envy. Y/n smirked to herself, knowing they were just as nervous as she was, though she wouldn't show it. She stood there confidently, looking in the stands finding her fiancée, who was smiling and cheering along with the rest of their families.

The PBR announcer John Harper and his colleague held the bag of golden chips for the riders to draw, determining their riding order and which bull they would face

The PBR announcer John Harper and his colleague held the bag of golden chips for the riders to draw, determining their riding order and which bull they would face. Y/n hoped to be last and dreaded the possibility of drawing Brutus, the same bull that had injured her badly in her second year. Brutus was known to be a tough, mean son of a bitch. During her second season, she had managed to stay on Brutus for the full 8 seconds and had jumped off, but the bullfighters struggled to get Brutus back into the pen. As her back was turned, Brutus charged at Y/n, hitting her so hard that she was shoved into the gate and knocked out. Six hours later, Y/n woke up in the hospital. Many doubted she would return for her third season, but she surprised everyone by showing up stronger and faster than ever before.

As John Harper made his way towards Y/n, the arena fell silent; Y/n's heartbeat seemed audible in the stillness. John spoke into the microphone, "There are two chips left in the bag. Y/n Colter has secured the last ride. Now, we'll see which bull she'll be riding. Will it be Maverick, or will Y/n take her revenge against Brutus?" The crowd reacted with surprise at the mention of Brutus's name. Y/n glanced at John, who nodded and smiled at her. She took a deep breath, reached into the leather bag, felt the two golden chips, and pulled one out, handing it to John. His eyes widened as he read the name, and at that moment, Y/n knew which name she had drawn.