Small imagine #2 part 1

Joe's pov

My daughter, my precious Angelic prankster daughter wants me too marry my girlfriend, but I don't know. Angel is my 13 year old daughter her full name is Angel Faith Sugg.
She brightens up my day but lately she hasn't been herself but I could understand why, my girl friend (y/n) told me it was just hormones. Not only that but in a week from tomorrow is the day her mom died. She only met her mom once and that was right before she died.

Flashback

"AHHH!" Hope screamed from down stairs of our shared house in London. She is 9 months pregnant with a little baby girl so i ran down the stairs to find her on the floor wet.

"I think my water broke" she said in a pretty calm manor. "I do to." I said picking her bringing her to the car and telling her i will grab the other stuff. she was already in baggy clothes because she was in the week of giving birth to her and so we just stayed home and she just stayed in comfy clothes.

5 min later

I carried my wife into the hospital yelling for help and immediately her doctor came in with a stretch so that she could lay down. "We tried calling you guys a couple of times so we expected you were coming" the doctor said as we went down the hall and into the emergency room. (I don't know if the emergency room part is right.)

5 min later

The doctor said that she had to give birth now. Hope is so weak right now though I tried to protest. "I have to Joe, this baby deserves to have a chance in life just like us." Hope said struggling.

Eventually they started and Hope seemed weaker and weaker with each push. Eventually we could see our little girl. "I love you so much Joseph"Hope said with little strength. "I love you too" I said with a smile plastered on my face. It was at that moment that the doctor came in with our baby and gave her to Hope "Hi there I'm your momma" Hope said with a smile, "I love you so much and just know that i will always be watching you." I didn't think anything of it but after what she said the line went straight and the doctor handed the little girl to me and......

End of flashback

"Angel Faith, darling would you like to make a video with me." I said and next thing I heard was the pounding of feet.

"Wait what?!" Angel said with a happy yet shocked expression glued on her face.

"You heard me correctly." I said with a smirk

"Ok I was just making sure you were not pranking me..... AND OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO! Is (y/n) coming over?!" She said with pleading eyes

"Of course! She is on her way right now but, why don't you get changed though we are going out for late lunch with Aunt Zoe and Uncle Alfie"

"Yay!" Angel said running to her room.

(Y/N)'s pov

I was on my way to see Joe my boyfriend of 3 years and his beautiful daughter Angel Faith or as I call her. We were gonna film a video to day for a Sugg Sunday special. It's special because they have never seen her and I in a video of Joe's together. I was wearing my favorite dark jeans with a pink and white ti-dye long sleeve shirt and my favorite black and grey high tops.

Angels pov

"Wait what?!" I said running into my dads room.

"You heard me correctly." My cheesy dad said with a sly smirk.

"Ok I was just making sure you were not pranking me..... AND OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO! Is (y/n) coming over?!" I Said with pleading eyes.

"Of course! She is on her way right now but, why don't you get changed though we are going out for late lunch with Aunt Zoe and Uncle Alfie" he said

"Yay!" I said going into my room changing into my black and white ti-dye leggings and a long sleeve plain grey shirt and putting on my galaxy high top converse and going into my bathroom getting my curling iron and make-bag. I turned on my curling iron and started putting on a light purple eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I just wanted to make it more natural.

-----
OMG I wanted to post something like this for awhile and decided to make it now. There will be a part 2 but i don't know when. Oh and the q/a book will be called.....dun dun..... 'Q/A each day' (remember that the first chapter will be uploaded on the 10th)