Chapter 3: Truth Talks

Zoe's pov

"Um......I'm starting to get homesick and if I am being honest my dad wants me to visit him. I received a message this morning. He says he's a changed man but I don't believe him. What do I do? I don't want to see the same abusing man that drinks 24/7," said Y/N crying into my shoulder desperate for an answer or something I imagine.

"Maybe we should tell everyone else and see what they think and maybe we could come with you," I said with a smile on my face. I have always wanted to go to the part of America that she's from before she moved here with her friend!

"That's actually a great idea thanks Zoe!" she said

"No problem"

20min later

By now, everyone knew, and when I say everyone...I mean everyone she knew. All the boys took it the hardest. I heard from Tanya that Jim and Marcus even started to cry.

(Y/N)'s pov

After I told Zoe a huge thank you, we told everyone and I mean everyone I knew. Even Dan and Phil (which I hardly know), Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, and Joey Gracefa, my closest American Youtube friends...except for Dan and Phil who are very much British. I was going to change into my clothes for the day because I was shooting a video with Dan and Phil later until I realized I was wearing Joe's clothes still and started to laugh.

"(Y/N)?" Caspar and Joe said in unison only causing me to laugh harder but still manage to say "What?"

"Why are you laughing?" They said in unison again now causing them to laugh as well now.

"Ok um, because I realized I'm in Joe's clothes and because I'm crazy," I said with a silly face plastered on my face.

"Can I take a picture of you wearing them, and Joe could you stand next to her?" Caspar said with a light laugh.

"Of course! Is this good?" I said in my favorite pose. And by that, I mean having one of my (y/e/c) eyes closed, one hand in on my hips while leaning in keeping my other hand under a kissy-faced mouth.

"Omg teach me your ways (y/n)," Joe said in a fake serious way

"Never! Now come over here and take a picture with me. Oh and after I get back from Dan and Phil's place do you wanna make a video with each other?!" I said excitedly as he came over and got on my back as if I were giving him a piggyback ride while Caspar took the photo.

"Sure that sounds like a good idea! He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I don't know why because it's not like I like, like him. Or do I? Nah, I can't. Plus, I hardly know him. I mean, I have watched him since the very beginning of his youtube channel. He is very handsome and those blue eyes could make me melt in an instant, his smile could do that too. I think I'm starting to develop feelings but I don't think he feels the same way.

I reached for my phone which was in the pocket of Joe's pants I was wearing. "Shit! I need to start getting ready and I'm not even dressed yet!" I said maybe too loud and grabbed my bag with my clothes and raced up the stairs into the bathroom. 

As soon as I was stripped down to only my bra and underwear, I pulled on my black leggings and threw on a white custom-made elbow-length sleeved shirt that has 22 in the color of black. I pulled up black ankle socks and shoved my feet in my black all-star Converse. Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to go give Joe his clothes back and to say bye. I continued on my way down the stairs to say bye to Zoe, Alfie, and Caspar. I rushed out of their home and unlocked my car. God, I so did not want to drive right now. I double-checked to make sure I had my camera, phone, and laptop. All accounted for. I started my car popping in one of my all-time favorite CDs. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't all that far from Zoe's. Thank the lord.