Chapter 18: YES!

(this takes place on Joe's and Y/N's 3rd anniversary)

Y/n's pov

JOE<3<3: Heyo, is it okay if other people pick you up?

Y/n: Yea that's fine

I put on my long sleeve black skater dress, threw a cropped, black leather jacket on, put on my black wedge heels, and then put on my make-up. I put on foundation, concealer, double-wing eyeliner, mascara, curled my lashes, put on a bright red lip gloss, and a smokey eye. I grabbed my white, glittery, saggy backpack, and put my make-up in it, ponytails and bobby pins, my notebook with pens and pencils to go with it, a pack of Oreos, 2 packs of pop-tarts, a bag of gummy bears, a Mtn dew, a Pepsi, my laptop which is always in its protective case, and then curled my hair and put in a small amount of hairspray.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"COMING!" I yelled and ran down the stairs causing me to fall down most of them. That caused a loud thud. That's like the 10th time this week and it's only Tuesday! Like what the fuck is wrong with me! I finally made it out the door and into the car. It was Oli, Josh, Caspar and Brenna.

"Please tell me you didn't break anything and it was just you falling down the stairs for the 10th time this week?!" Brenna questioned.

"um...yeah that is what happened so..." I said solemnly.

"lol, so we are supposed to blindfold you...is that OK?" Caspar asked.

"I suppose, but you owe me a lot!" They put the blindfold on me. I freaked out a little bit I'll admit but I persevered through it.

~30min later~

"It's time to get out," Josh said joyfully.

"Can I take the blindfold off yet?"

"No." I heard Oli say.

"Ok," I said while cursing in Swedish under my breath. I'd recently taken up learning a couple of different languages. It was a weird pastime but I enjoyed it.

"No need for the cursing Y/n." I heard a voice and immediately knew that it was my favorite Swedish person, Pewdiepie. My face just dropped and I couldn't comprehend it! Felix was here.

"Åh Herregud jävla. Vad gör fan du här? (Oh my fucking god. What the hell are you doing here?)" I confusedly asked.

"Jag kan inte berätta.(I can't tell you)" Felix said back sassily.

"Vad är det tänkt att innebära? (What is that suppsed to mean?)" I replied.

"du hittar. (You'll find out.)"

"Did you two just have a conversation in Swedish?" Brenna asked with a concerned tone.

"Yes and are we almost done moving because I can only stand heels for so long?"

"Yup, you can even stop now if you would like," Brenna said with excitement.

"Thank the lord!" She took my blindfold off and saw Joe, Caspar, Alfie, Oli, Josh, Jim, Marcus, Felix, Dan, Phil, Chai, Connor, Joey, Tyler, Troye, Ricky, Trevor, JC, Kian, Sam,

"All: It's all about you
(It's all about you)
Alfie: It's all about you, baby
All: (It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
Caspar: It's all about you
Marcus: Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew. So I told you with a smile, it's all about you.
Caspar: Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too, said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you.
Alfie: And I would answer all your wishes if you'd ask me to. But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
Jim: So hold me close and say three words like you used to do. Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you. Yeah!

All: It's all about you
(It's all about you)
Alfie: It's all about you, baby
All: (It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
Caspar: It's all about you
Marcus: Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew. So I told you with a smile, it's all about you.
Caspar: Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too, said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you.
Alfie: And I would answer all your wishes if you'd ask me to. But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
Jim: So hold me close and say three words like you used to do. Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you. Yeah!

Marcus: Uh, yeah. Marky Butt Butt on the track, sport relief, yeah. So it's all about me, and not about you. It feels good to be back, it's a little overdue. Screw, kangaroo, shampoo, Pikachu, chicken stew, barbecue, macachew.
Joe: And, I would answer all your wishes if you ask me to. But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
Caspar: So, hold me close and say three words like you used to do.
Marcus: Dancing on the kitchen tiles.
Alfie: Yes, you make my life worthwhile.
Joe: So I told you with a smile.
All: (It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
It's all about you, baby
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
It's all about you, baby
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
It's all about you, baby
It's all about you
(It's all about you)
It's all about you

It's all about you"

"Y/n, I have honestly loved you since the day I saw your face at your last concert. I would never ask for someone better to spend the rest of my life with than you and it really is all about you in my mind. If we ever fight in the future I am already sorry. You make me feel loved and worth it. You came over when I was sick and was practically my servant and I thank you for doing that. But I guess what I am trying to say is, I love you and want you to be in my life till the day I die so will you, Y/n Y/l/n, marry a hopelessly in love with you no doubt about it dork of a person?" Joe said with pleading eyes.

"YES!" I said while continuing to cry as Joe put the most beautiful ring on my finger. We then hugged, "I love you, you dork."

"I love you more." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

(Soooooo it has definitely been a long time! I am so sorry about that by the way. Please forgive me. I hope you guys liked this chapter and I was also thinking of doing a phan-fiction. What do you guys think of that? Just let me know.)