Chapter 4 : Dan and Phil's

(Y/N)'s pov

As soon as I was pulled up to Dan and Phil's place, I skipped up to their shared apartment making sure to only knock on the door...not pound on it. It didn't take long for Phil to open up the door and encase me in a hug. 

"It's been a really long time! I'm glad you were able to come over!" Phil said letting me out of his arms.

"I agree! I'm glad that you still like me enough to have me over!" I said laughing after almost tripping over my feet.

"Dan our guest is here and falling over in laughter... so get her some..." Phil yelled to Dan only making him laugh again. I forgot that I was leaning on Phil though so I fell over and landed on the floor. How smooth of me...

"Help me up would ya?" I mentioned to Dan as soon as I was calmed down for the most part. Phil went to go and get the water because Dan also fell over in laughter.

"If I have to," Dan said and picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the couch.

"Thanks!" I said with a smile as I sat upright.

"Anytime," Dan said as Phil came in with three glasses of water. I got my happy ass off of the couch and helped Phil with the glasses. 

"Here's one for you Dan! As a thank you for helping me off of the ground," I walked towards Dan handing him his glass of water.

"You do know that you are the guest right?" Phil and Dan said at the same time.

"Of course but I saw a little kid in need of help," I said giggling

"Ha. ha. ha. So funny." Phil said starting to laugh again. I could tell he was clearly joking but that did not stop me from lightly hitting him upside his head.

"Why thank you! I strive to entertain," I spoke and proceeded to bow. We spent some time catching up and talking about life and other miscellaneous things. 

"Say, when are we going to film? I don't mind just sitting here and talking, don't get me wrong. I just also need to make rent, you know?" 

"How about now?" Dan said standing up.

"Let's hop to it then!" I said following him into his dark abyss...his room.

3 hrs later

"Time for me to go back home," I said solemnly but happily at the same time. It was getting pretty late at this point and I was ready for bed.

"Ok," A distracted Phil said.

"When are you going to your hometown?" Dan asked because they both said that they would come as well as the rest of the gang. Including Jack and Finn Harries.

"Um in 2 weeks," I said quickly turning around and saying bye once more.

During that time we filmed 4 videos and I edited them all. It didn't really take me long to edit them so I didn't mind. Plus, it can be fun editing occasionally because I can blast my favorite tunes and sing along while doing it.

I turned on my radio and one of my favorite songs came on. Hell yes! I always wanted to be a singer but I don't think that will really work out. People always say that I have a great voice but sometimes I'm not so sure.

"Beep beep"

Caspar😁: hey were going swimming at a pool. wanna come? Ps it will be Oli, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Naomi, Zoe, Alfie, Joe, and me.

(Y/N): sure just let me stop by my house and I will meet you there.

Sorry it's so small it's just a filler