Chapter 14: The Party pt3

(trigger warning-self harm, physical abuse)

Marcus's pov

"Um, actually there is something I should tell you guys..." She mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Is it bad?" Naomi asked.

"No, it's a job I used to have," she stared at Joe, "I used to open for bands. In fact, Joe was at my last one. I even recorded a CD."

"Why did you give it up?" Oli wondered.

"Um... It wasn't me it was my dad, he had broke multiple bones which meant I couldn't perform. After that, I still wrote songs. That song you heard when we went swimming and were in the car was a song on my CD. It was a song I wrote about Joe when I saw him at the concert. So it made me depressed...really depressed and I started to cut. I even attempted suicide. But now, I'm here with all of you and I wonder how I got so lucky. So with all of that behind can we please get some shots passed around!" (Y/N) said.

"Ok, yeah, I think it's about time for shots!" Caspar shouted.

"You are my friend who drinks the most after all, Caspar! Get the Jell-O shots passed around, you all can stay here tonight as long as no one has sex!" (Y/N) yelled.

2 hrs later.

(Y/N) wasn't actually drunk; she told me that she didn't like drinking because her dad drank all of the time and her house reeked of alcohol.

"Ok everyone, party over. Joe hand me that beer!" (Y/N)'s voice rang throughout the house.  Everyone put their drink down and whined. 

"Ok, Caspar, Joe, and Oli come with me." She said grabbing 3 big bowls. They obeyed and she took them to her room and lay them down. She then grabbed three more bowls and dragged Zoe, Alfie, and Brenna to Brenna's room. Since they had an office she already had 2 blow-up beds ready and took Dan, Phil, Jim, and me to that room with 4 bowls. Only her, Naomi, and Tanya were sober. She gave them both pajamas to wear even though she was taller than them.

(Y/N)'s pov

I stayed sober tonight. I don't drink...I just hate the thought of me becoming like my father. I have everyone who is drunk lying down. The only sober people are Tanya, Naomi, and I. I gave them pj's to sleep in. 

I changed into some leggings and put a sweatshirt over a tank top. I decided I should probably get Zoe into something more comfortable so I went to change her clothes and I also changed Brenna. I headed to the bathroom took off my make-up and brushed through my hair. I gave the girls blankets and pillows. They fell asleep quickly so I went into the bathroom shut the door, locked it, pulled out my blade, and cut my side many, many times. I wiped the blood off and put bandaids over them. I fully cleaned the place up. When it was done it looked like it did before we put decorations because I also took those down and finished at 2 a.m.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?" I said back realizing it was Joe with Caspar behind him.

"We're thirsty and uncomfortable in these clothes."

"Ok, sit at the breakfast bar and i'll get you some water and more comfortable clothes."I did just that and then I fell asleep after they went back to the room.

~~~
Huge thanks to Its-Taylorrrr for making me motivated to vet this done today!