a Notice from Me

Uh...

Okay, I'm guilty of making all of you wait for this long. I admit beside my university work that now changed into a job, I'm kinda lost interest in the story for a while. Why? Let me explain it for you...

1. THE LACK OF CHARACTERISTICS

The first time, I write this story, I making my OC, which is Raina the characteristics of the naive and kind girl. Of course following the common and popular trait for the MC in the story. Later on, as the main story of twisted wonderland and mairimashita iruma-kun progress, I realize... It lack the depth.

Sure, Raina can still be Kind and Everything but naive? She and Iruma survive in the wild of the city with their original parents. Sure, she can be naive in romance but in everyday life? Specially with how I potray her as the strategist of the group. The one that plan for everything. More importantly, how much her growth will be after becoming the crown princess of the netherworld.

See the problem here?

2. LACK OF INTERACTION

One of the story that I really like now, is the slowburn love story. Because it explains the process of how one character's relationship stage works. In this book, that didn't happen. They just sort of see Raina and immediately falling in love with her. Which is not make any sense...

I want to create a background story for this. On why they can see Raina in certain light. Also, be honest. Not all 'liking' can be determined as 'romance'. Raina may have an harem. But I kinda want her to have some sort of protective friends without the need of romance.

3. THE STORY!

Truth to be told, when making this story, I'm just following the translation of the in game story. Add it with my own character line and done.

After doing this for so many chapters, It's start to get boring... 😃. Repeated words, action and predictable story line. Not a combination of best story... And certainly didn't fit the characteristics of the WHOLE MISFIT CLASS! 😭

I MESSED UP BADLY IN HERE. I'M SORRY FOR THISSSS!!! 😭😭😭

.
.
.
.

This is my first story that make me write for so many chapters and got me really invested. I already discontinued my genshin book. But this story is something I didn't want to give up.... I could go on and on about what I lacked and everything.

So, with this. I propose the solution.

I will rewrite the entire story before it get too far.

Yes, a rewrite.

More work for me, but it will be worth it.

Give me time, my friends. Give me time and I promise you all this. By the time, the new rewrite is up. I will publish an entire prologue, heartslabyul, savanaclaw and octavinelle chapters. So you guys, didn't need to wait again from chapter 1.

You guys can put all of your thoughts in the comments section. I always welcome to have more people to discuss about this.